What are your favourite smells?

Me too. Burying your nose in that velvety patch of puppy-fur in the nook behind a dog’s ear and breathing it in… heaven! :woozy_face:

Likewise. Awww hell, I just love dogs! :laughing:

6 Likes

Ooh new magazines and old book smell :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more! My current dog actually leans against me and rests his head against mine, so i get lots of comforting ear sniffing! :joy:

3 Likes

Sex. I love the smell of sex. :biting_lip:

5 Likes

This! :heart_eyes:

Yes but not because of loving that smell! :rofl::wink:(I do too!)

3 Likes

This reminds me of the smell of caps when i was a kid! Hitting them with a brick just to get the smell! Do they still sell them nowadays?

1 Like

The majority of what people said too smells like petrol cut grass and fires I like coconut and seeing as we are talking about smells that you shouldn’t like I love the smell of oil like mechanic oil and sweat when a man’s been working and sweating I could lick an armpit :drooling_face::sweat_drops::joy:

4 Likes

For me
I love the smell of xmas trees real ones
And Chanel no 5 perfume
And of course the top of the list is worn panties :man_facepalming:

I’d love the smell of fresh cut grass if it didn’t send my hayfever off like crazy, doesn’t matter how many or what antihistamines I take my eyes and nose and throat all react :disappointed:

Love fire, citrus and marzipan smells too

1 Like

Sadly I have Anosmia so cant smell anything anymore :frowning_face: :frowning_face:

1 Like

Also the sleepy smell of my OH first thing in the morning is awsome

2 Likes

My husband is a car mechanic, you soon get sick of it :rofl:

There’s no worse smell than 75-90 differential oil and metal filings in your clean laundry :joy:

9 Likes

Ha ha! This! :point_up:
I like my petrol /oil ‘clean’ - it’s ruined for me if it’s mixed with body smells…

I grew up as part of a horsey family so I also find the smell of horses, leather and hay strangely therapeutic.

5 Likes

I don’t know what it is, but there are some kids that hang out down the road, and whatever they’re smoking smells really moreish.

6 Likes

Hmmm I think I may have some idea what that could be @Ian_Chimp :joy:

2 Likes

New leather is another!

5 Likes

Yes. leather especially when it’s all warm from body heat :heart_eyes: and I also like the smell of hand sanitiser !

3 Likes

My teddy bear when it’s been well loved. It’s probably my own scent on it, but it just soothes me.

I also like sweet popcorn, gingerbread, burning wood and bacon.

3 Likes

The ‘‘weirdest’’ smell I enjoy must be that of gasoline.

Other than that, I love freshly cooked or baked food, gardenia, sandalwood, vanilla and my favourite perfume is for Her by Narciso Rodriguez (the pink bottle). :heart:

1 Like