What are your favourite smells?

So was my ex. 10 years n mmmm still love it. 40 x 60 for mine ha xx

1 Like

Love the smell of coffee! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Freshly washed hair of the opposite sex.

1 Like

You can tell the difference?

3 Likes

Ahh yes… kippers! :fish:

3 Likes

I can indeed :wink:

1 Like

What differences can you discern?

@Ian_Chimp generally the smell is different Richer stronger smell sweet but strong, bit hard to explain.

1 Like

Not odd - patchouli, bergamot and vanilla.
A bit odd - nail polish remover, engine oil, detol and vosine (kids medicated shampoo).

7 Likes

Puppy breath also coconut

1 Like

Well, there you go. :slightly_smiling_face: I’m still a little suspicious it’s the conditioner, but I can’t put you to the test on here. I’ve had a little look for ‘uploading smells to the internet’, but it looks like it’s not quite ready yet. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I love smells some of my favourite are woodshavings and sawdust it reminds me of being a little girl sat with my dad. I also love the smell of a new book, baking smells citrus smells ect.

3 Likes

Bourbon, cedar wood, coconut, strawberry, mint and vanilla

On the weird end I love the smell of gasoline

3 Likes

We call it petrol in the UK, but everyone seems to like that smell! :joy:

2 Likes

Oddly i’m the only one in my family that enjoys it

1 Like

I love the smell of roses but only the flower, not shower gel etc.
Also - new babies’ heads, books, OH’s chest, roast chicken cooking.

2 Likes

I looooove cinnamon, zesty lemons, wood shavings (though only in small quantities as it can give me a headache after a while), Snow Fairy by Lush, and all your stereotypical Christmas smells haha. I love my partner’s natural aroma too- it instantly attracted me to him.

People often find me strange for this, but I really love the natural smell dogs have. When they’re clean and dry of course, but there’s something really comforting about it! :dog:

1 Like

@Kinkypup oh my goodness, yes! I used to have rabbits and they smell lovely :rabbit2:

1 Like

@BluePup I know right?! Glad I’m not the only one to think this!

1 Like

I love the smell of horses, leather, rain, fire and cigar smoke to name a few things lol :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes