What cheered me up recently

Back on the motorbike, on a sunny, warmer winter morning
First time since November

3 Likes

This The Launch Of The World's Fastest Motorsport - The Air Race - YouTube

The announcement that the old red bull air is getting revived next year under another brand. I heard rumours pre covid but the leads dried up. I asked a few questions during some q&a with the previous racers and they kind of smiled but couldn’t reveal anything directly.

A few years ago I followed the races around Europe and it was a wonderful experience and hope it’ll be possible again some year.

1 Like

McDonalds Mozarella Dippers :yum: :joy:

2 Likes

My neighbour was out for a walk and spotted my cat hunting mousers and sent me a cute video of him :heart_eyes::cat:

4 Likes

I’m hopefully making progress with my health issues again finally. I’ve been in for a blood test so they can check my vitamin levels have stabilised (they were dodgy last year) and after that they’re going to consider other causes for my pain and movement problems

9 Likes

I suffer from depression and anxiety, so yesterday was having a bit of a down day, so hubby to cheer me up brought me some lube, cheered me right up and had a lot of fun :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: hubby knows me so well :rofl: some I know like to get flowers or chocolate, nope not me. Give me lube anyday

4 Likes

I bought OH some flowers in on Sunday and instead of the usual response of “what you done wrong” said jokingly I got argh their gorgeous

11 Likes

Mr John got out of the shower and realised his dressing gown is still wet after being in the wash today.
He is currently strutting around in one of my fluffy fleece blankets, wrapped around him looking like a strapless fluffy sun dress :joy: Looks a bit sexy to be honest

8 Likes

rootin’ for ya Ace!

1 Like

I hope you’re ok @Ace12345, fingers crossed the test goes well :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Two beers!
Cheered me up so much I might have another
Now it all makes sense
Cheers!
:beers:

6 Likes

Washing steaming in the sunshine under clear blue skies on a beautiful frosty morning
:sunny: :snowflake: :sunny:

4 Likes

The postman this morning :grin::grin::grin: never been so excited about getting anything in the post apart from LH

2 Likes

Currently waiting for mine :slight_smile:
Your parcel from LH Trading Limited is due to be delivered:
Today, Friday, 26 February 2021*
Between
08:51am and 12:51pm

… so within the next half hour?

12:47 - now I’m happy! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Driving home earlier down sunny country lanes, definitely a hint of spring in the air! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Jeremy Vine playing Underpass by John Fox on Radio 2 at lunch time

1 Like

Great craic with a fine friend, talking for hours but the time flew by. :slight_smile: (Socially distanced of course)

2 Likes

Hugs from my extended key worker bubble
:hugs:

4 Likes

i) Lugging creates around the warehouse. Better than any workout in the gym. Even in the walk in chiller I was hot
ii) the sunset

5 Likes

Absolutely, as you have probs noticed I try to do this with each one of mine. It must be so boring to see ‘I would be happy to test…’ all the time. Who wouldn’t be? @Lovehoney_Brenna: I hope that, together with the Meme Team, we ‘cheer you up’ and brighten your day.

4 Likes