What cheered me up recently

I know what you mean! On Monday it was sunny and i swear i could smell spring in the air.

Still comes as a surprise/ novelty each year doesn’t it? Supposed to be 15 degrees here at the weekend, slight contrast from last week’s sub-zero. And here I am on a sex toy forum discussing the joy of weather and seasons. Ah, to be English. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

It’s what we do best! Talk about the weather and sex! :joy:

@Mint-Monster awesome all the toys you ordered arriving in- time for your birthday :partying_face: flie awesome shark week ending too :smirk:

@Gazza_64 that’s frickin brilliant, enjoy your winnings mate :ok_hand::smirk:

Happy because hubs has been taking good care of me and the rest of the household whilst I’m poorly, allowing me to chillax most of the time. Feeding a cold starved a fever right? Excellent excuse for me eating my body weight in food the last few days, healthy February has been an epic failure but on the bright side the cream eggs, caramel chocolate, sticky toffee pudding and lemon sponge cake went down a treat :yum:

4 Likes

Sitting in bed, listening to country music with a long tall mojito

3 Likes

Lovely morning with hubs and all of l the borthday gifts I recieved today :gift::cake::tada::candle::star_struck::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

Wondering how my names not got a cake by it though?

4 Likes

Have you set your birthday on your Preferences/Profile page? (it’s right at the bottom, and don’t forget to save your changes :slightly_smiling_face:)

Happy Birthday :balloon: :birthday: :partying_face: have a great day @Alyssa646

1 Like

Popped round my fathers earlier and showed him our Family Tree, brought back memories.

2 Likes

Excellent have you finished it mate and how is your father well I hope ? @Knight1119

Happy birthday! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think so thanks @Gazza_64, it’s getting harder to match the names way back, I’m keeping going with it just to see if I can go further :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes I’ve setup my birthday and everything else possible on my profile so it’s a mystery :thinking:

Edit, I’d hit the wrong date so that explains why :exploding_head::see_no_evil::scream::sweat_smile::rofl:

3 Likes

I can see your cake now. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

After 40 years biking, discovering the wonders of a ‘gundge brush’ to clean the chain, prepping for a ride later in the week
(@Oldman )

2 Likes

The first tea of the week - so good.

2 Likes

Yesterday: Completing an epic hike by the river
After a week holed up working from home, I needed to break out so I set out on a walk by the Avon. The recent rain made progress one step forward, two steps sideways, then a blown down tree required some questionable mountaineering skills to overcome. The rain also swelled the river to make a ford too dangerous to cross, extending the journey by four to five miles. Setting out just before midday, I arrived back just before dark, happy to be home and impressed to have made it

8 Likes

OH telling me what’s she’s going to do to me tonight oooh looking forward to this

2 Likes

It was my first full day back at work today (it’s half days over the weekend) and it was just a laugh. We talked about absolute random things and I cried with laughter at some points.

It was so goooood to be back :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

@ChloJakes good girl glad you enjoyed it hun​:kissing_heart::hugs:

2 Likes