What cheered me up recently

Had a real craving for chocolate so search the house and found a Terry’s chocolate orange. The small wins in life! :rofl:

8 Likes

Indeed @KentCouple1990, but you’ve made me crave an old Chocolate Orange, not the awful facsimile they sell now. Oh for one of them.

2 Likes

Hahaha I did have to do some rummaging. I can imagine you’ll slip a few in your trolley next time you go shopping :rofl:

1 Like

On Monday I took my neighbor on a short adventure style motorcycle ride . Is somewhat new to my area and does not know what roads are good for riding . Anyway he was a lifelong dirt biker and several years ago when he moved in I introduced him to adventure riding . He is now on his third motorcycle and last summer took a course to become an instructor . I wanted to go check out a forest service road that was pretty rough last year and see what winter and spring run off had done to it . At the start I told him lets see how bad it got and see how my wore out old body does . It did get worse and was a good workout getting up the the overlook I wished him to see . We made it up OK and going down I noticed I did not see him coming . So I turned around ( not easy on steep narrow big rock “road” . As I was going up to check on him , here he came . At the bottom of the road he said he had gone down , nothing injured or broken . I think he was impressed as my m/c is originally not meant for that type of terrain and his is top end . Also he knows I have broken bones floating around in my neck and shot hips . I got the impression he was impressed . He is ten years my junior . He gave me his helmet cam footage and I could see he was going too slow . I had already mentioned to him the key to rough is some speed . I have never competed except drag racing , but have been riding over 50 years .

5 Likes

I finally finished applying the gesso base coats to all the keys on my keyboard and the mouse. The 2nd coat was more satisfying than the 1st at least though doing all 104 little keys and having to hold them while they dried was such a pain

4 Likes

Going to sound sad but I love to mow my garden so managed to go out and finish my garden. It looks amazing and I can’t stop looking at it.
I’m the sort of person where the little things in love make me happy

5 Likes

Go Ace!
I finally finished applying the base coat to some door frames - not half so much fun but I guess they are looking better already

@KentCouple1990 - I mowed my grass too - a little strip about 2m wide 10m long. It took about ten mins - the rest of the grass is about a metre high. Good for you though! A nicely mowed lawn can look spectacular

3 Likes

Apart from hubby finally coming home yesterday :grin: I got moved up to regular, wasn’t expecting that :grin::+1:

4 Likes

That’s awesome! Tattoos/piercings/body mods are my biggest passion :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

How big are you thinking of going?

1 Like

England getting to euro 2020 final.

1 Like

Little while ago coming home, on the M25 we come up along side the England team on the coach :england: 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 :soccer: :soccer: And the red arrows flying over ours too

5 Likes

Getting my aficionado badge :sunglasses:
I love you guys :heart: This whole forum is usually what has cheered me up :smile_cat::kissing_cat:

12 Likes

Well done @Very-Ape

1 Like

Last night OH told me when we go out for our anniversary dinner next week she is going to have a butt plug in AND she is also going to be wearing the strapon with the smaller dildo attached

1 Like

My parcel :package: turned up a day early :grin:

4 Likes

My delivery is tomorrow and looking forwards to receiving it.
Enjoy! :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you :blush: and you too

1 Like

Growing a massive pair…

of courgettes

Wonder if they will make it to the kitchen ?
:grin:

3 Likes

Going to give OH a bit of a sneaky finger last night while out for meal only to find she DID live up to her promise

1 Like

High and low fiving the long grass as I wandered through my garden in the sunshine
:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

5 Likes