What cheered me up recently

:raised_hand: :+1:

I’ve done my 1st couple of streams now (4 i think) while gaming (which I’m also very new at and have coordination issues). I’m still incredibly awkward, i have virtually no viewers (it’s mostly just me word vomiting at no one) and I’m still having technical issues with the volune but I’m actually enjoying it overall :blush: I’d never played the game before, or really much of any game, and I’ve improved so much already and even if no one’s listening it’s nice venting at least a bit outloud

6 Likes

You’ll get there, the first couple will be a learning curve but you will smash it. What games you playing?

1 Like

Oh and i also got my provisional university results (i forgot that for a bit there because I’ve literally only told 1 friend in real life and a few people online as mentioning it in front of my parents will make the job thing worse and it’s already bad enough on its own).
Subject to moderation i got a 1st in a biological sciences integrated masters :blush:

15 Likes

So far mostly minecraft, I’ve done the south park phonr destroyer game a little too but i figured that’s too repetitive to do much. I genuinely knew next to nothing when i started it, not even the controls

3 Likes

Great choice in minecraft. I’ve got every crossed for you but just stay positive. The hard work will be worth it.

Congrats on the uni results too :muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

Go Ace, that sounds incredible!

3 Likes

Well done you. Worth all the sacrifices… xx

2 Likes

Well done @Ace12345! That’s brilliant! Fingers crossed moderation keeps it the same! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Well done!! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :tada: :cupcake:
Definetly Earned yourself a good break and a cup of tea :coffee:

2 Likes

Great news! Congratulations @Ace12345 ! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :trophy:

2 Likes

The weather :sunny:
Making plans.
Booking a little Welsh getaway to celebrate mine and my OH’s 2 year anniversary next month.

10 Likes

Just having some time off to spend with the family. I’ve been so busy working that its nice to slow down and breathe for a while.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend x

P.S got an email my lovehoney order should be here Monday so that’s giving me something to look forward to aswell

3 Likes

Same :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: . Though it is tarmac melting at the moment and very hot at night too. Lovely to get some sunshine though

6 Likes

Buying jewellery for my girlfriend Today.

8 Likes

We were out today, we took the kids to a wildlife park, and I don’t know why but my anxiety was playing up today. And he stood Infront of me put his arms around me looked into my eyes and just said I love you more than anything in this world, and you’re all mine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and then grabbed my bum :woman_facepalming: and kissed me

9 Likes

Our session last night

1 Like

@Knight1119 as ever a true gent :+1:

1 Like

Cheers @Gazza_64, I try my best mate :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes