What cheered me up recently

Ooh I love Joe Lycett - enjoy!

3 Likes

Thank you! I already miss him on Sewing Bee this year!

2 Likes

@David1986H . Reading this post of yours just cheered me up… not that i needed cheering up, but it made me smile and think how much a smile and a pleasant word can do for someone .

3 Likes

Just got back from our first proper family day out in 2 years, to a local city :+1:

8 Likes

My new underwear arrived today. 3 pairs so planning to take lots of pictures over the coming days :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Had a job interview this morning and got the job! Have had the best support from my two best friends, and they greeted me immediately after with flowers, treats and a “The Boss” mug :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

20 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Big hugs and a relaxing lunch with a friend I’d not seen for ages. Then two up on the motorbike :wink:

7 Likes

That’s great @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, :slightly_smiling_face::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Hubby’s booked me in at the hairdressers for Saturday :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

That’s great news! :+1::grinning:

1 Like

Go Boss!

1 Like

Excited to upload some pictures today of my new underwear. I hope you all enjoy x

3 Likes

Looks good!

Realising that the beetroot in my lunch is some I
grew myself last year, then pickled in the left over vinegar in the shop bought jar

3 Likes

Having the confidence to go topless on the beach for the first time ever :smiley::cherries:

9 Likes

Completing my ghic application online in readiness for my “tour de irlande” in July,
God i live a sad existence…

3 Likes

The sun is out, the garden is full of flowers and i also decided to treated myself some stronger nipple suckers

5 Likes

Lawns cut​:heavy_check_mark: yard swept​:heavy_check_mark: chillin ont decking with a coffee listening to the dozen or so bee’s going around the wisteria flowers​:heavy_check_mark:
Funny how the simple things can lift your mood :blush:

11 Likes

Found out we’re going to Glasgow in less than two weeks, we’re super excited to look at properties and as I’ve never been due to my balls up losing his bank card on the way last month. Can’t even express how excited I am to go Glasgow and it makes it more special this time as the mighty celts have lifted the trophy :trophy: :raised_hands: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We’re going to be shopping like crazy, viewing properties and doing all things Glasgow related, so flamingexcited words evade me :100::ok_hand:t2::smirk::star_struck::partying_face:

5 Likes

Gettinf drunk on spanish sangria and being given a packet of Marlboro gold yippeee

2 Likes