What cheered me up recently

@Melody1 always finding the joy in the little things, that always makes me smile :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@Melody1 your legs make me smile…sweet lord :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@The_Little_Ladybird not something I’d normally hear myself saying but @Melody1 has got no right having legs and a backside as good as those for gods sake! Best looking pins I’ve seen on a guy ever :flushed::joy: (not that guy’s legs are something I normally look at mind) :joy:

3 Likes

@SteelA1 I know. They would definitely make me look twice in the street.

Hope you are having a lovely day x

2 Likes

@The_Little_Ladybird me too I think :man_facepalming::joy:

Unfortunately I’m working today :pensive: sun is out though and I’m on a roof and got my top off so not all bad.

Hope you’re enjoying your day and it’s sunny there too :wink: x

3 Likes

@SteelA1 its been boiling, been in my bikini in the garden.

Hope you haven’t got pink bits :laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

@The_Little_Ladybird shame I don’t just live next door :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

I’ve definitely caught the sun that’s for sure :grimacing:

1 Like

@SteelA1 that could be very dangerous.

Id never let you quote another customer ever again :laughing:

@The_Little_Ladybird nothing wrong with a little danger :wink: I’m sure not being able to quote anyone else would be more than worth it though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Early finish so gave me bike a much needed wash​:+1:
So if it rains tomorrow you know who to blame…

7 Likes

I’m going out out on Sunday evening with hubby to the pub :grin: meeting up with an old school friend.
Can’t remember the last time me and hubby went out for the evening to the pub. But what to wear :thinking:

3 Likes

I think you both should be very conservative and not slutty in any way. Have a lovely time and enjoy. @Dirty-Wife

The engine warning light going out on my car
… yeah I know I should get it checked anyway but it’s fine now right ???

3 Likes

Just finished weeding outside the front of my neighbours house, I just wanted to help them.

6 Likes

Careful, has it gone out because its had enough and the engine is about to expire.
Its a bit like the engine getting noisier and turning the radio up so you cannot hear it. @Melody1

2 Likes

Thoughts of a long weekend in the evening sunshine
:sun_with_face:

5 Likes

Had an early start to the day to be able to crack on!
Finished my honda so it’s ready to go touring in june.
Did an hour n half on the turbo trainer, very hot,very sweaty and the magic 1000 calories burnt :hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3::+1::+1::+1:
Then munched my way through a 1kg tomahawk steak and salad Mrs Pootle prepared whilst I was ont turbo trainer :yum::yum::yum:
(Side note that’s 3 Saturday’s in a row I’ve had steak now​:thinking::thinking::thinking:)
And I’ve just ended the day with a 15mins resistance band shoulder stretch routine​:muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3:
Canna complain really :blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

Thons a big steak!

@JoCat it certainly was,though I enjoyed it immensely

We went to bed last night and ended up trying to do impressions of famous people or characters. Lots of Golum, Nesa, Rod gilbert, Shrek, Star wars, Mrs Doubtfire… But I couldnt do Frank Spencer and it kept coming out all wrong… We nearly pissed ourselves laughing… and we were seriously pissed after a lovely evening outside with a BBQ…

5 Likes