What cheered me up recently

Finally sat down with my best friend (albeit virtually) and sorted out our holiday for my 40th in a couple of weeks :purple_heart: off to Croatia for a week of relaxation in a villa with private pool :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Just saved a massive £60 buying myself a new wand :grin:

I do love a bargin! And just in case anyone has missed it - there’s a 50% off one item offer on selected items on LH at the moment, ends at midnight. I was going to buy one anyway so this was a well timed offer for me!

5 Likes

I brought some men’s boxers for myself and a packer strap, all the happy feelings. :face_holding_back_tears::star_struck::face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes

My grandson. 8 1/2 months and definitely recognizes me. Saw him this morning and he gets so happy and wants me to hold him.

9 Likes

Ok so the gym coach turned out to be a non starter (thats fine, there were a million red flags).

But there is a new prospect :laughing:
Someone I known (but not well). Apparently he is “hoping to catch up with me soon” :laughing::eyes:

Im loving having a little crush :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

20 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Lounge

Sitting in our garden and seeing a blackbird having a really good cleanup in the birdbath - he seemed to enjoy it so much (probably loading way too much human emotion on that!).

8 Likes

Its my Son’s 17th today… friends, fun, booze, pizza and a driving lesson (before booze) :grin:

8 Likes

I hope he has a great day @The_Little_Ladybird :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I would say wish him happy birthday from me but it might raise a few questions :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Gonna be plenty of young male testosterone spilling over when the booze takes over later then​:thinking::thinking::thinking::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@pootle thanks…so funny

Put a hoody around my waist to walk through the living room (in the gym now) :laughing:

@The_Little_Ladybird Better dig your baggiest most unflattering clothes out of the wardrobe :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I’ll be getting hot n sweaty at about 16.15…
when i don all my bike gear for the ride home​:hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:
Might even go for a mtb ride round the lanes too​:thinking::thinking::thinking::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Hanging some artwork I bought at the weekend
:framed_picture:

5 Likes

Waiting for my birthday treat :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Have a male torso to play with very soon, and literally can’t wait to play with it

6 Likes

Happy birthday @Justthetwoofus2007, have a great day :slightly_smiling_face::gift::champagne::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Happy birthday :partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Lounge

Bike touring with a couple of mates has cheered me up no end.
:sunglasses::beer::motorcycle:
Oh and a little dog out for a ride with his owner,(see pic in your pictures thread) the little fella was even cooler than the owners mint vintage kawasaki :+1:t2:

7 Likes

I realised I posted Chapter 43 of my fanfic exactly a year after the first chapter :purple_heart:

That ‘one-off’ story has somehow morphed into a circa 125,000 word beast! Plus 2 mini sister fics :woman_facepalming:t2:

Currently working on Chapter 45.

5 Likes

Well done! Is this on literotica?

1 Like