What cheered me up recently

Thanks everyone :ok_hand:
@The_Little_Ladybird ill probably still be doing a few bits for a select few. I have some elderly ladies who I do a few things for when needed so will probably still be there for them if they need anything. And of course if I’m needed in wales for whatever reason then obviously I’m there :wink:
So glad you managed to sleep right through aswel! Things always seem better after a good Kip! I think you managing to do that shows that you’re feeling better in yourself and possibly not overthinking things quite so much. Cheered me up reading that :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@SteelA1 you are so right. The over thinking has settled right down. Feeling good.

You are a sweetheart looking after your ladies, Im sure they enjoy seeing you x

1 Like

@The_Little_Ladybird glad to hear it.
I think they just invent some jobs just to get me round there the dirty old girls :joy: x

A like from someone I’ve really missed. I hope this means they are okay and I’m happy they are still checking in on us.

5 Likes

@Peitho I noticed this too, every cloud has a silver lining and all that x

1 Like

I got a good nights sleep last night, after feeling seriously under the weather all day yesterday.

Payback, no doubt, from over-celebrating the extraordinarily good legal/political news on Friday.

1 Like

I gave a homeless lady some money recently, she was so grateful, it made my day.

3 Likes

@Peitho you have cheered me up today

Busted my balls yesterday (yes I deserved it) but has continued to :heart: my posts and shown me love

Thats what proper friends do :kissing_heart:

Oh and @JoCat for the song :laughing:

4 Likes

My daughter turned 45 this winter , where the hell did all that time go by ?

3 Likes

It went in a blink @Oldman that’s where it went :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@SteelA1 , congratulations !
My wife is somewhat better with her spinal stimulator , we had to figure out a lot of stuff ourselves . You would think for $87,000 they might be a little more helpful !
Was looking for a lawn tractor for parts because my engine was giving up the ghost . I went through it the “other” day , 15 years ago . Saw an ad for the same model as mine , but a little newer . The price said $12,345 , which is crazy . I contacted seller and asked what he wanted and he said $100 . For some reason I was the only caller . When I picked it up he told me some stories about it and he talked it down . When I got it home and started checking it out , it was in amazing shape . Big win for me .
Yesterday my neighbor and m/c riding buddy texted me and asked if I wanted his air compressor or he was giving it to the junk man . I was thinking he had a smaller unit . Turns out he had had this commercial quality belt drive stand up for two years and never used it ! I have my main compressor in my attached garage , this one will go out in my RV carport where I do most of my work .

3 Likes

@The_Little_Ladybird you are one of the loveliest people here, always kindly and caring to other forum members. I am so happy for you that in the real world life has turned a corner and you’re happier, more confident and putting yourself out there. I am a ruley (as a friend of mine puts it) and will state if I think something crosses a line or breaks rules that make this forum the safe place we all love, but it doesn’t mean I dislike you! I certainly hope you’ve decided not to take a break over a moment’s oops.

P.S. Your message cheered me up :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@Peitho I know, Im glad you called me out.

I was high on exercise endorphins while ‘that’ conversation was happening. It went too far.

I like you very much x

4 Likes

@Peitho @The_Little_Ladybird y’all make me smile with your cuteness :sunny:

1 Like

Got a hotel room all to myself so I shall be taking up the whole bed tonight and won’t be moaned at by the wife! :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

First spanking / caning session (receiving)
Amazingly good fun
:probing_cane:

8 Likes

I’ve been granted photo posting privileges.

Come hither and marvel at me being an incredibly good girl. :wink:

7 Likes

First strawberries off the year from my garden.
“Part of my five a day”
:strawberry:

12 Likes

Not going to be feeling like crap today. So me and my cousin are off to do a bit of shopping and lunch afterwards. Today’s another day!!

6 Likes

Got our first strawberry of the season last week and production is ramping up !
A few weeks ago we paid our share of my wife’s surgery bill that was $6,400 and yesterday I was checking our account balance and there was way more in there than there should have been . We got a refund of $4,700 ! I may get to expand our pond yet this year !

10 Likes