What cheered me up recently

Thank you! It’s not actually, it’s on Archive of our Own. I might have to consider posting it on Literotica though, thanks for the idea! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

My friend at work is getting a puppy. She is such a lovely person and she has wanted a pet for ages so it is nice to see her so happy.

6 Likes

Hope she’s not buying it from a breeder/puppy mill. There are lots (for cheap or free ) down at the shelter.

1 Like

Got told I’ve got a full time job that I applied for a few weeks back and start in 4 weeks time. Just got to finish off any and all things I’ve currently got going on! they’ve been good enough to give me that time when I asked them. No more stressing over jobs or getting paid, just 8:00-16:30 and a works van with all expenses paid (insurance, tax diesel etc)
Only downside is I won’t be employed cards in which I really wanted but on a self employed basis. Tax still paid but no holiday pay etc but the money is that good I think I can forget about that anyway!

It’ll be a strange thing just turning up at work at a set time and just being able to do my work then go home without having to nip off here and there or going out late to quote jobs etc. plenty more time for me and the boy. I think I need to think of some hobbies now I’m going to have the time :wink::ok_hand:

22 Likes

Daughter’s birthday today. Am I really old enough to have a 48 year old girl? Brain says no but body says yes.

5 Likes

That’s great @SteelA1 mate :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations @SteelA1 - Great news!
Less stress and time for hobbies is good for you :partying_face:

3 Likes

So pleased for you @SteelA1 :purple_heart::clap:t2:

2 Likes

@SteelA1
Good Times !!!

2 Likes

@SteelA1 great news… do me a quick quote first!? :smile::smile:

She is getting it from a breeder, personally I would adopt from a shelter as the kind of dog I want often end up in shelters. I don’t judge people for getting animals breeder’s, I personally enjoy raising my reptile’s and tarantulas from baby’s to adults, and if someone wants to have that experience with a dog I don’t see why they shouldn’t. I also know my friend would adopt this puppy kinda feel into her lap.

That’s fantastic news @SteelA1 well done you. You must be so chuffed and relieved all at once. I’m so happy for you​:blush:
Self employed ain’t all that bad as long as you stay healthy :blush: best of luck finding a hobby or two :blush:

1 Like

Stay young at heart @oldun and you’ll never get old :blush:I hope your daughter’s having a lovely Birthday :blush:

1 Like

Thanks @Amunique, I have a son who will be 50 later in the year. I’m sure there will be cause for celebrations then.

1 Like

You’re welcome @oldun , that’s definitely a day worth celebrating :blush:my oldest is gonna bee 45 this year, I swear he’s older than me :joy:

1 Like

Those who have followed my journey from 5 times a week sex monster to 6 months dry spell single Mama will appreciate this.

I just slept all night 11pm until 6am, it felt like that would never happen again!

Happy Saturday all xx

10 Likes

Yay! A good sleep makes all the difference.
Reading that cheered me up :smiley:

3 Likes

Does this mean your toys were able to be used later on yesterday before you slept through? May be the lad went out in the evening. It’s great t get a really good sleep.

1 Like

@steve19 no I didnt… but made up for it at 6am :partying_face:

1 Like

Good for you @The_Little_Ladybird I hope it was good and has set you up for the weekend.

1 Like