What cheered me up recently

I have one lovehoney parcel coming today and two coming tomorrow. Decided to treat myself. I'm excited already lol.

Best of luck with your driving test hun x

I suppose the weather for once. It sunny , nice and warm . So perhaps best to go out tonight as I think its Arctic conditions again tomorrow in these parts

1 Like

a parcel from lovehoney just arrived its what i ordered look forward to wearing it later x

1 Like

9 hours sleep. Been a long time since I managed that. But looks like I am coming down with something as my legs feel like lead and ache.

1 Like

mysteron wrote:

9 hours sleep. Been a long time since I managed that. But looks like I am coming down with something as my legs feel like lead and ache.

You might not be huni..on the rare occasion I get more sleep than my body is used to, I can feel very achy and just off..so maybe that?

I am happy because I will be able to order from LH for the first time this month on Tuesday, and my rash is fading so feel more like me xx

I passed my maths assessment!! A level higher than I thought I would! Really chuffed as i am so dumb when it comes to maths but clearly not as dumb as I thought I was! (Really need to work on confidence issues) then what arrives in my inbox but a 25% off thingy from LH meaning I can buy the rabbit I've wanted since I saw it on the tester list in December tomorrow! ...Happy happy. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33956. Xxxxxx

Very excited for this Friday going out for the day with Oh, even the crappy weather can't dampen my excitement. And can't wait for the 18th oh has asked me on a date.... Even have the butterflies to go with it, love that feeling of anticipation even now he makes my pulse race!!

It is actually snowing. It rarely ever snows here. 😍😍

mummymermaid wrote:

I passed my maths assessment!! A level higher than I thought I would! Really chuffed as i am so dumb when it comes to maths but clearly not as dumb as I thought I was! (Really need to work on confidence issues) then what arrives in my inbox but a 25% off thingy from LH meaning I can buy the rabbit I've wanted since I saw it on the tester list in December tomorrow! ...Happy happy. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33956. Xxxxxx

Congrats lovely! I hope you enjoy the rabbit! :) xx

1 Like

I have a job interview with a company that may actually pay me if I need to take time off for my daughter! It's only 6 months but it's something. So hoping to get it because even though I love being around my daughter all the time I really love working too and it's not feasible for me to stay off much longer when my maternity period is almost over.

Good luck KittenFeatures, I hope you get it. When's the interview?

missyO wrote:

Good luck KittenFeatures, I hope you get it. When's the interview?

Thank you! It's next week Wednesday, so I have plenty of time to prepare. My last one gave me less than a day and I didn't want the job because the contract wouldn't pay me if I took a day off. Need all the money I can as a single mother so that's a big no for mee.

Definitely important to be able to take paid leave with the little one, especially when they go to nursery, they pick up all sorts! We're all here if you need any help preparing :)

lmh95 wrote:

KittenFeatures wrote:

I have a job interview with a company that may actually pay me if I need to take time off for my daughter! It's only 6 months but it's something. So hoping to get it because even though I love being around my daughter all the time I really love working too and it's not feasible for me to stay off much longer when my maternity period is almost over.

Good luck for the interview:)

missyO wrote:

Definitely important to be able to take paid leave with the little one, especially when they go to nursery, they pick up all sorts! We're all here if you need any help preparing :)

Thank you, Imh95. :3

And yes, I'm going to see if I can find a nursey for her at least 1 day a week but it's around £40 per day from 8:30 until 6pm, so it's not going to be cheap for my rent and childcare weekly, which is why I can't afford to lose money from taking time off for her. I'm sure lots of parents would say the same and absolutely stick to it.

Not been on here for ages!! Our anniversary next week so I just bought this
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26788
so excited!!

Got waxed and a spray tan, YES!

2 Likes

Baby boo has gained 9oz in just one week, he's now 6lb 10oz. It's really motivated me to stick with the breastfeeding, even though he did nurse from 12am-5am this morning... 😲

Vanessa8 wrote:

Got waxed and a spray tan, YES!

I'm pleased your feeling better after your headache, and working so hard recently, you deserved a treat.

Boogaloo wrote:

Baby boo has gained 9oz in just one week, he's now 6lb 10oz. It's really motivated me to stick with the breastfeeding, even though he did nurse from 12am-5am this morning... 😲

That's great news Boo. I would still consider a bottle feed before bed to try to let you get more sleep.