What cheered me up recently

Boogaloo wrote:

Baby boo has gained 9oz in just one week, he's now 6lb 10oz. It's really motivated me to stick with the breastfeeding, even though he did nurse from 12am-5am this morning... 😲

I love this!!! I used to fall asleep in bed breastfeeding mine..yes I know midwife and health visitor no no...but I slept with all my three and breastfeeding was awesome ..baby stirred, I popped boob out, baby on nipple happy dozing mummy and baby..of course i am not recommending that..but mine are ten, eight and five now. I am happy you decided to carry on breastfeeding..take care huni xxx

Mummymermaid pretty much everything I read online about how to cope with cluster feeding says to sleep whilst breastfeeding, yet all the SIDS advice says its a no no! So confusing. I haven't mastered the art of nursing lying down anyway as my boy is so tiny and floppy so I have to sit up for now, not easy when it's a 5 hour nursing session! Xx

Boogaloo wrote:

Mummymermaid pretty much everything I read online about how to cope with cluster feeding says to sleep whilst breastfeeding, yet all the SIDS advice says its a no no! So confusing. I haven't mastered the art of nursing lying down anyway as my boy is so tiny and floppy so I have to sit up for now, not easy when it's a 5 hour nursing session! Xx

I remember nursing in a recliner and doozing off... not sure how safe that was either.

1 Like

I've dozed off plenty of times in my recliner while he's lying on my chest too... 😮 I guess all tired mums must do it at some point xx

Package delivery today! Not my Lovehoney order yet though, so more to look forward to :)

I bought a shopping bag today. It's covered in 'poo emojis' !!! Lol. It amused me.....😉😁

Terri JJ wrote:

I bought a shopping bag today. It's covered in 'poo emojis' !!! Lol. It amused me.....😉😁

Terri JJ certainly knows her sh*t!

I tried on my first bodystocking today and it actually looked good. I was not expecting that :)

1 Like

Fun Louise wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Terri JJ certainly knows her sh*t!

Lol ! ......I also bought a furry poo emoji to hang in my car and a poo emoji pen !!

Couldn't help myself 😂 xx

Sxleksaker wrote:

I tried on my first bodystocking today and it actually looked good. I was not expecting that :)

I love them, flattering on all shapes and sizes I think.

Nothing made me happy today I'm afraid ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

1 Like

I always thought I would look funny in one, but they are actually sexy :)

LNT - You are a beautiful person and look stunning in all your pictures, I could not in a million years guess you are 47. And the best part, you are always kind and lovely and spreads a lot of joy around here.

Hope this cheers you up a bit, hugs :) 💖

Plans to play a really good/bad tabletop RPG with friends tonight with pizza! Life be guuuuud right about now :)

Sxleksaker wrote:

I always thought I would look funny in one, but they are actually sexy :)

LNT - You are a beautiful person and look stunning in all your pictures, I could not in a million years guess you are 47. And the best part, you are always kind and lovely and spreads a lot of joy around here.

Hope this cheers you up a bit, hugs :) 💖

Yep, I do believe a smile just spread across my face ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Thank you. You are genuinely a beautiful girl, inside and out xxxx

Received a totally unexpected LH parcel today - thank you. Xx

being picked as a tester got the email look forward to doing the review

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35530

linda2008 wrote:

being picked as a tester got the email look forward to doing the review

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35530

Ohhh, lucky lady. Look forward to review, although sizing too small for me x

Have fun with testing and reviewing linda2008! Bet you will look great in it :)

LNT, how on earth are you a size 16?! You look like a size 8, 10 maximum.

Sxleksaker wrote:

Have fun with testing and reviewing linda2008! Bet you will look great in it :)

LNT, how on earth are you a size 16?! You look like a size 8, 10 maximum.

Oh bless you, you really are the sweetest!

The camera is kind and I am also 5'11" tall - stretches everything out a bit lol xxx

Job interview seemingly went well. Really hoping for this job, even if it is only 6 months.. I'm nowhere near employable enough at the moment for a permanent one, I guess. I'll hear back friday and I really hope it's good news.

KittenFeatures wrote:

Job interview seemingly went well. Really hoping for this job, even if it is only 6 months.. I'm nowhere near employable enough at the moment for a permanent one, I guess. I'll hear back friday and I really hope it's good news.

Fingers crossed xx