What cock ring

What’s the best cock ring to buy and why.
Not got one yet but looking for inspiration

Hard to say, there’s metal or rubber depending on the girth etc and what your after… Hard to say

1 Like

I just ordered a metal one today, will let you know soon. in the past I’ve only ever used soft silicone type cock rings.

3 Likes

Look forward to see if it works​:+1:t2:

I bought one called BED RINGER. When me and OH do missionary unless i make space she cant rub her clit. This toy happily buzzes away without the need for her to reach down. Its got two rings, i think ones for cock and others for balls. I dont use the ball one as i dont like em being squished up. So, you can use the bigger or smaller ring for whatever girth you are or how tight or loose you want it. Very powerful buzz though on full… Made me a bit numb… Made her go through the roof tho.

1 Like

I am still looking for the ‘Holy Grail’ but have tried quite a few different ones.
It really depends on what you want from it, so if you gave more info, you may get more responses.

Is it for just you or you and a partner?
Do you want ears on the ring if it’s for someone else?
Is the ring to help with anything - to not hit so deep, etc?

1 Like

I really enjoy cockrings, and rarely have sex without them.
From my own perspective, the orgams feel stronger with the cock rings. I think its down to semem building up but not being able to shoot until there’s a build up to get pass the constriction of the ring.

Started with silicone rings - I’d avoid anything labelled super stretchy. The point of a cock ring is to give some constriction. It then makes a little bit bigger and can help delay ejaculation.

I used to wear 2 silicone rings - one around the balls/cock, one at the base of the cock.

I’ve now bought a metal ring (getting the right size is trial & error though for metal ring), and now preferably wear thay stainless steel ring around cock and balls.
The steel ring does make me bigger that the silicon rings. FWIW, I’m not sure my wife is bothered, though i think she enjoys the increased size too.

Now… lately, if I’ve added a small tight slicon ring on my cock as well as the stainless steel ring… i can keep my erection beyond my own orgam??? That’s happened on the 3 times ive done it, so past the coincidence stage, but im still confused by it. Not been able to do that since my teens/ early 20s!!!

Try the jelly vibration type as cheap and easy to use and fun - also get your partner to put it on for you as I do this and always give the end of his cock a quick kiss as I do it… :kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

This one :point_down: is our favorite, and this is why :grin:

2 Likes

I found the bedringer a bit too tight. Difficult to get on and even harder to remove.

One of my balls even temporarily disappeared and I discovered (unintentionally) what tucking is.

Sadly, I think this is not the best site for cock rings. If you want the best, you’ll have to look elsewhere.

I tried the smaller (1.75") of the two metal ones offered on LH website but with the cocking and myself fully lubed up I could not even fit one ball into it. I doubt the larger one (1.9") would be any help for me either.

1 Like

Highly recommend the Oxballs brand. They do lots of small 3 pack rings that can obviously be stacked. I found their best stuff was the bent ring and the 3 way ring. Again once you get used to the ring and are comfortable stacking them you won’t look back. The feeling is immense. The look is awesome and the feeling is like granite!

1 Like

Will try and get some(does lovehoney have them)

Go for the basic cheap rubber stretchy rings first.

Have worked for me for years and work well!

I have metal and plastic rings for bondage gear and cock cages, so the basic rubber ones for sex feel nice at times too

2 Likes

Have trie getting a rubber stretchy set of 3,but they dont do anything