My Reviews

by @PKH’s OH, 4 Aug 2021
Oxballs Atomic Jock Stretchy Cock and Ball Sleeve

My New Favorite Cock Ring

I’ve only recently started using cock rings (Tracey Cox EDGE Supreme Endurance Triple Stamina Ring Set). I was a bit skeptical of getting this cock and ball sleeve because I thought the thickness of it would be too tight and restrictive. Compared to single rings, this is a bit harder to get on and off because it doesn’t stretch as much as the thinner cock rings, but it still has a good stretch, it’s just a bit thicker, but I actually feel like I’m less likely to snap myself now. It needs a little bit of lube to get it on and positioned (penis first, then balls), but then once it’s in place, it doesn’t move around as much as rings do. A little lube keeps it from pulling on my pubic hairs too.

The tighter restriction of this sleeve felt much better than using a single rings or even a couple rings in combination (ex: one ring around my shaft and balls, one on my shaft, and one around my balls). Another reviewer said it’s as if someone with their forefinger and thumb wrapped around your balls gently pulls down, and I have to agree. I liked the sensation of my balls being slightly pulled down, and it wasn’t uncomfortable at all.

Each time I use this, it has intensified my orgasms. My erection is harder and lasts longer than when I don’t wear it. It’s becoming my go to cock ring. While masturbating, I really noticed the tugging on my balls, and my balls were swinging a bit more than usual. During piv sex, it’s no problem to use along with a condom. My wife was afraid the sleeve would pinch her or would be uncomfortable for her, but it’s very soft, so it didn’t bother her, in fact, she said it felt good having the edges of the sleeve pressing into her with each thrust. The impact of hitting against my wife pulled the sleeve back, which pulled my foreskin more than usual (which I liked).

The sleeve is easy to clean. It didn’t come with a storage bag, but my wife gave me a little drawstring bag to store it in to protect it from dust and lint. I didn’t expected to like the sling this much, but I highly recommend it (especially if you think you’d like the feeling of your balls being held or tugged).

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: It pulls my foreskin and tugs my balls just right

Cons: No complaints

Bottom Line: It gives a nice restrictive and tugging sensation : )

5 Likes