What Contraception do people use?

A wedding ring! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

WillC wrote:

A wedding ring!

This is one of the funniest things I have read on here in a very long time. Isn't the sound of wedding bells also suppose to kill off a blow-job fairy each time? Touche, good Sir, touche!

mirena here, new one duein Sept/Oct. this year

I'm on the implant and its effective for 3 years

generally use condoms... but occasionally go bb!

If I slip it in bb I usually leave a calling card!

Was on the pill for a bit, then Implanon/Nexplanon for 8 years, then husband got the snip a few years ago so now we don't have to worry about using anything.

No need anymore, mrs bear has been through the menopause. Bareback all the way now

While we was expecting our second set of boy and girl twins which we sadly lost I had decided to have a vasectomy while my wife was still pregnant because we did not want another baby after delivering them. In a way it turned out to be the best decision for both of us.

I use the pill. Used to be on the implant but found I used to pile weight on with the implant.

Condoms, cant use anything else due to medical reasons

Two under 5's can't remember the last time we spent the entire night alone in bed

balthazar wrote:

Two under 5's can't remember the last time we spent the entire night alone in bed

Probably 5 years ago... 😉

I have the arm implant.

durex comfort xl every time

Copper coil here

Being a computer programmer is supposed to be an effective route to celibacy...

Thankfully, Mrs300 doesn't see it that way!

Interesting how many couples use condoms, considering that so many people seem to think they're a big turn-off. I've used them a lot on and off (sorry for the pun!) over the years, when dating and in relationships and never found them a problem - takes just seconds to put it on and I quickly learned to do that while still pleasuring my partner so that I could slip into her without a pause. Obviously better without wearing one, but safety and avoiding pregnancy came first for me!

1 Like

The mirena coil, the best thing ever. I will say condoms regardless for those that like different partners.... stay safe!!!

JohnA wrote:

Interesting how many couples use condoms, considering that so many people seem to think they're a big turn-off. I've used them a lot on and off (sorry for the pun!) over the years, when dating and in relationships and never found them a problem - takes just seconds to put it on and I quickly learned to do that while still pleasuring my partner so that I could slip into her without a pause. Obviously better without wearing one, but safety and avoiding pregnancy came first for me!

We always did because it was easiest when we were dating - I could never tolerate the pill - and we are one of those nauseating couples who 'just knew' that we wanted to be together and have kids asap (we were in our 30s when we met). We didn't live in the same place so it took a while to sort out life stuff, jobs etc. Condoms in between pregnancies seemed easiest too.

We had 3 kids in 4 years and then I had the Depo Provera injection, which lasts 3 months. I went through an early menopause while I was on it so when I came off it was condoms again for a while, just to be sure. Don't use anything now.

So, yes condoms are easy and if they are used correctly they do the job discretely and efficiently. Ours had to be latex-free though. I was £2.50 a pop!

1 Like

MsR wrote:

I was £2.50 a pop!

You sound very reasonable. Do you take bookings? 🙂