What do Men Prefer ?

There seems to be alot of threads on "should I or should n't I shave" and "how you shave" and "do women like men shaved"

But what I would like to know is what do men prefer their partners to be like in the pubic hair department?

Now my fella likes me fully shaven down below but each to their own

ive found that men dont seem to be that bothered. never met a man that really has an opinion on it

i just go for what feels comfortable for me x

Nexas wrote:

I'm sure I've seen thsi thread before...but what the hell. I love a girl to be fully shaven!

I did have a search before I did it but I couldn't see one that matched, and it takes along time to read all old threads.

Thanx for the reply tho

My hubby didn't like it when I went fully bare, I tend to keep a fairly severe bikini line now but in honesty I have to shave almost every day due to having very coarse dark hair. I definitely didn't feel sexy at all when I went hairless.

He's got to trim his scrotum hair right down for a vasectomy soon and has asked me to trim him very short all over, just to see how it feels, I would never want him fully shaved though - bleughhh.

Nexas wrote:

That's quite alright. Don't get me wrong, a well groomed pubic mound can be equally sexy, but I love the feeling of sliding my hand inside a girl's underwear and feeling only smooth skin the whole way down!

that is a very sexy way of putting it. you should write some erotic fiction!! x

Shaved and smoooth.... saves having to floss afterwards

or waxed? x

my bloke loves that im completely bare, which is a good thing cos i hate being hairy. being bare def makes you feel more cleaner and freasher i think.

Dxx

Anything works for me but If I was to express a preference I'd go for shaved- much nicer for oral!

I do prefer the shaved too. Much nicer on the tongue!

I know before I would have been the 'on the fence' guy not really expressing an opinion, but a lot of that was due to the fact that my ex was of the opinion that its there for a reason and if a bloke likes it shaved then he's some kind of weird perv who's into kids.

I certainly don't think thats the case at all, I read one of the other threads mentioning this, and apologies for not remembering who said it, but it was along the lines of if the woman has a proper womanly figure then it doesnt at all conjour up images of kids.

Sorry, got a bit serious there didn't I! :-/

SecretlyNaughty wrote:

I certainly don't think thats the case at all, I read one of the other threads mentioning this, and apologies for not remembering who said it, but it was along the lines of if the woman has a proper womanly figure then it doesnt at all conjour up images of kids.

Sorry, got a bit serious there didn't I! :-/

I've heard that said too but I don't think it's a valid argument- surely the same logic can be applied to shaving legs and armpits??

Most men would say they prefer a woman with smooth shaved/ waxed legs External Media

True, tho my ex wouldn't know logic if it jumped up and bit her on the nose!

At the end of the day, I think its worth trying out, the worst that can happen is a bit of an itch for a few days then it'll grow back!

I prefer it shaved, am very visual so I like to see what goodies lurk beneath!

Totally hairless = "too clean" and a bit sterile for me, when you are shaved you don't get that lovely womanly or manly scent half as much. Sex should smell of sex, musky and gorgeous, my hubby will wash himself before coming to bed at night but he leaves his balls alone as I love the smell of him, he always smells fabulous, I've never known him to smell sweaty and horrible ever. I can bury my face in his pubic hair and he smells so sexy. I love it when you can still smell sex on each other and the bed the next morning too, I could have jumped on him this morning again after a fabulous session last night but I had to restrain myself.

Did anyone see sexerama last night - they had a bit about shaving and hair removal, when they mentioned couples shaving each other as part of foreplay ,my hubby just said " why , can' t they think of anything better to do"? lol.

Bathing together, yes, we had a lovely bath together this morning and I even let him wash my feet ( my feet are normally a no go area) shaving each other, erm.... no thanks, I'll pass.

Iam shaved and wouldnt have it any other way!!
Plus when he gives me oral i know the whole time he will be concentrating on getting me going and not stoping because hair has gotten in the way :)

xx

Lady Lara wrote:

Totally hairless = "too clean" and a bit sterile for me, when you are shaved you don't get that lovely womanly or manly scent half as much. Sex should smell of sex, musky and gorgeous, my hubby will wash himself before coming to bed at night but he leaves his balls alone as I love the smell of him, he always smells fabulous, I've never known him to smell sweaty and horrible ever. I can bury my face in his pubic hair and he smells so sexy. I love it when you can still smell sex on each other and the bed the next morning too, I could have jumped on him this morning again after a fabulous session last night but I had to restrain myself.

Did anyone see sexerama last night - they had a bit about shaving and hair removal, when they mentioned couples shaving each other as part of foreplay ,my hubby just said " why , can' t they think of anything better to do"? lol.

Bathing together, yes, we had a lovely bath together this morning and I even let him wash my feet ( my feet are normally a no go area) shaving each other, erm.... no thanks, I'll pass.

i dont think your right there lady lara, im totaly hairless and i still get that aroused smell and you could smell sex on me this morning from last night and i only shaved yesterday. so i gotta say i dont agree with you there, its not the hair that makes and gives out the smell your talking about.

as far am im concerend its down to the person on what they have and like re the pubic hair style.

Dxx

I let my OH shave me, i think he makes a better job of it than i do as he can see the area better and its just alot easier.
Its to what each person prefers a bit like the hair on your head. Not everyone has the same hair cut so why not the same with your pubic region?

Each to ther own...

xx

diamonds wrote:

Lady Lara wrote:

i dont think your right there lady lara, im totaly hairless and i still get that aroused smell and you could smell sex on me this morning from last night and i only shaved yesterday. so i gotta say i dont agree with you there, its not the hair that makes and gives out the smell your talking about.

as far am im concerend its down to the person on what they have and like re the pubic hair style.

Dxx

Perhaps it was because it was the first and only time I'd ever removed my hair, maybe my skin was in so much shock that it wouldn't settle down and I had to smother myself in all manner of creams and body butters that the scents overpowered my natural smell?

My hair grows back so fast , even after waxing, that it would be a complete pain to keep smooth, the day I did it , I was stubbly within a few hours - perhaps if I could get totally smooth I would feel differently.

I will look forward to giving my hubby a good trim next month, just to try it. Some of his hair is VERY long!

Lady Lara wrote:

diamonds wrote:

Lady Lara wrote:

Dxx

Perhaps it was because it was the first and only time I'd ever removed my hair, maybe my skin was in so much shock that it wouldn't settle down and I had to smother myself in all manner of creams and body butters that the scents overpowered my natural smell?

My hair grows back so fast , even after waxing, that it would be a complete pain to keep smooth, the day I did it , I was stubbly within a few hours - perhaps if I could get totally smooth I would feel differently.

I will look forward to giving my hubby a good trim next month, just to try it. Some of his hair is VERY long!

if your body hair grows back so fast you sound like your best to get waxed as this pulls the hair from the root and the regrowth normaly takes longer then shaving regrowth.

i prefer my OH to be clean shaven as i love to give oral...

but i dont mind some hair at all

Love it even more if she allows me to shave her, a real turn on