What do Men Prefer ?

Every one to their own. I can shave myself, but cant do 'round the corner' so have to rely on husband to do it for me. And he is always very ready to do it, with a smile on his face and a hard on to !!

ditto, i shave myself, but i could never shave somebody else for fear of cutting them or something

interesting - I've never really considered bringing the shaving into the bedroom, but i can see why people might want to do it. I don't know what MrScarlett would think about it, but I don't know if I'd quite trust him in that department!

but in response to the question, i think the mr prefers clean shaven, that's the way i normally keep it. having said that, he doesn't seem to really mind when it actually comes down to it though!

i like the mrs shaven - would find a landing strip attractive but not a wild bush

Husband asked me to shave him once, and I did it , but I hated the 'creeping balls' so have not done it since. He does it on his own

hmm i dont know about a partner shaving me, if i trusted them then yes i would,. especially if they used a ladyshave or some "safer" type of trimmer

I usually dont even trust myself shaving, lol, let alone the OH, although thinking about it, he'd probably do a better job, and be more careful that I, lol.

x x x

At the end of the day, whichever the man prefers... having any other style isn't gonna put him off sex!!

I like my OH neat and trimmed. She's got afro hair and the feel of it scratching my cock during sex is fantastic

SG69 x

OH has no opinion, as long as I didn't end up looking as though I didn't give a damn about myself. But then he's not an oral kind of chap so it's by and large his penis down there, not him looking.

For an ex I did once go bare and hated it. I spent most of the time worried my hair wouldn't come back the original colour (I like being a redhead top n tail) and the other half doing some itchy genital jig with regrowth.

My OH likes shaven

Just to throw my hat into the ring........

SHAVED! OMG SHAVED! HUBBA HUBBA HUBBA!

MY OH keeps hers trimmed all the time, looks great and easy on the tongue and not too many loose hairs, thank goodness.

But i actually love the bare look myself (my ex wouldn't trim or shave her pubes at all ) and on the odd occassion, my OH has allowed me to shave her, oh what a night that was

oldbutalive wrote:

MY OH keeps hers trimmed all the time, looks great and easy on the tongue and not too many loose hairs, thank goodness.

But i actually love the bare look myself (my ex wouldn't trim or shave her pubes at all External Media) and on the odd occassion, my OH has allowed me to shave her, oh what a night that was External Media

I think the visual element is a big thing for alot of men including myself!

I'm not too bothered either way. As long as it's not a wildly out of control mass that one needs a divers lamp to navigate, anything goes....

My man likes me to just keep it trimmed.

Shaved indeed is my preference.... there's nothing worse than that scene from scary movie where he has to use a chainsaw....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEt94QLo7MM&feature=related

Skip to 7mins45 to see it... :O)

I've just gotten completely used to shaving by default... I barely even think about whether the guy prefers it or not anymore, I just presume he does!

I shaved everything off on wed afternoon in prep for wed night. I'll never do it again, now it's growing back it's like there's a hedgehog down there!

SG69 x

Emma37 wrote:

There seems to be alot of threads on "should I or should n't I shave" and "how you shave" and "do women like men shaved"

But what I would like to know is what do men prefer their partners to be like in the pubic hair department?

Now my fella likes me fully shaven down below but each to their own

Most men prefer shaved. They like it smooth because it feels erotic and its visually more exciting cos they can see eveything. Plus its good for the woman too because it makes everything more sensitive (in my opinion). I've been shaving for years, I shave all of it. And I have found it just heightens sensation as well, very erotic.

And men shaving....for me personally, I'd tell the man, Shave anything you like, because I love bare shaved skin anywhere on a guy, its a massive turn on for meExternal Media