What do Men Prefer ?

poppy904 wrote:

ive found that men dont seem to be that bothered. never met a man that really has an opinion on it

i just go for what feels comfortable for me x

This! ;)

As long as it's clean then it's great however you have it.

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

I shaved everything off on wed afternoon in prep for wed night. I'll never do it again, now it's growing back it's like there's a hedgehog down there!

SG69 x

I agree!!! my skin gets so irritated an blotchy too, not a good look...

Mrs Bugdude has always maintained silky smooth hair free lips, but jept a full "triangle" up top. I've always loved the change in textures when stroking her, and it's awesome to bury my nose in a full bush, but with absolutely smooth lips to suck on.

Recently she trimmed the triangle really short and shaped it to be much thinner. It looks amazing and is probably as short as she'll go. Short short hair under the tongue feels good too. Again it's all about variety of textures.

As she'd made the effort to trim for me, I thought I'd repay the compliment. I managed to nick my balls with the scissors and now have an ingrowing hair on my cock; REALLY unattractive. On the plus side, I did like the way I looked trimmed. Just need to work on the belly now so I can see it without a mirror.

My boyfriend likes me to have all my pubes off because it makes oral sex that much more enjoyable for him. I never shaved before being with my boyfriend, and I must admit, it does feel so much nicer being bare down there.

I'm not too bothered whether my boyfriend shaves his body hair or not. There's times when he shaves and times when he doesn't, and there are advantages to both. I actualy find that his pubes can create quite a nice sensation on my clit when we're in the right sexual position.

iv always shaved down there, cant stand having hair there. Hubby has never been with a lass that wasnt shaven down there so he cant comment. But again i think its all down to how the lass feels, as long as she comfy with what she has or hasnt got there thats fine i think. BUT on the same token i dont like gettin a facefull of his jungle so i pose if you did/do have hair down there its gotta be kept neat

Shaven. End of!!

TB

tallboy247 wrote:

Shaven. End of!!

TB

TB - High Five!!!

I like a well kept landing strip or a Brazilian. I tend to find the bald look to be a little too much and a little unnatural. As a guy I like to give myself a bit of a whip round with my sideburn trimmer too, but I don't think the bald look would suit me either!

But really, I don't think it's that important. I've never been with a woman who didn't keep herself trimmed and tidy, some choose to have more hair others none at all, and never once has it put me off. We might all have our preferences, but when you're sexed up and incredibly horny it really isn't going to make too much difference!

As long as you're comfortable that's all that matters.

I like women shaved, but a landing strip is also quite sexy.

Someone once said, that a little clothing is sexier than none at all. I guess for me it is the same thing with pubic hair :)

Shaved....definitely shaved. Does not have to be fully shaved but a minimum must be trimmed.

That bush look is soooooooooooooooooo.....70s....

This also applies to males. Must be trimmed..

No more excuses...shave it!

completely smooth for me, or if not, nicely trimmed