What do people wear in bed?

I've always slept in little satin nighties then I met my boyfriend and ever since I've been in bed with him I sleep naked. I love snuggling next to him naked.

3 Likes

Also naked all year round, have a winter and summer duvet so swap them over when the temperature changes

What a lot of nakedness. šŸ™‚ Mrs Chimp wears full on fleecy pyjamas and big fluffy socks during the winter. I wear pyjama trousers.

2 Likes

Being as our house is heated , I sleep naked all year around . Fresh snow this morning , it will be stunning when it gets light out .I grandson was not living with us , I would sneak a few photos for the forum out in the fresh snow .

I've really tried, the last few nights, to embrace minimalism and an extra duvet, but gale force winds and midnight frosts have sent me quivering back into my pjs. Doesn't seem to make any difference to anything else, but roll on Spring!

Baggy shorts, keeps the beans cool to increase the output! Or naked in summer

I'm a naked sleeper too. Just so much comfier. Also have an extra sheet under duvet which I kind of cover myself in and husband is always warm so just cuddle up more if cold.

totally naked

Normally a layer of eczema cream or a hypoallergenic moisturiser with an oversized cotton t-shirt on top ![](upload://dUjl5r0XPBm5YPOcvcCYHoarA0P.gif)

Naked, love skin to skin in bed....

Yup, another nude sleeper here. Have done since my teens

Both naked. Only way to be

Naked almost all year around, not it Iā€™m on my monthly.

PJ bottoms only at this time of year and some old ones cut down to shorts for the summer.

Just me then, quite often sleep in the swimming costume in my pic or a different one if its not warm and the wife is ammused by it šŸ˜‡

1 Like

Always naked, 365 days of the year.

I tend to sleep naked whenever I can unless I'm getting up early the next day, doesn't matter unless it's REALLY cold outside then I'll probably wear something until I warm up.

Mrs is slightly different - she prefers to be comfy but often overheats in summer which is great for the sex life!

Embrace the marine way to do it. Shower on an evening then sleep naked. Best way for a good night šŸ‘

We both always sleep naked - all year round - just feels so much better

Always naked for us