What do people wear in bed?

I 0refee to sleep naked really, but often wear just simple pj bottoms too...

Pyjamas or naked. There is no middle ground. I’m ALWAYS cold so hubby has to peel the layers off in the winter πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

I really love being naked as much as I can, so bedtime I'm naked.

Just a thong for OH, me nothing. Enjoy the freedom

Always naked! I get claustrophobic wearing anything in bed

I put off a ton of heat, so for me it's just panties or boxers. I don't mind sleeping naked, but we do have a tween and toddler in the house and the toddler tends to climb in the bed in the middle of the night. So naked isn't really an option.

Usually a t-shirt and boxers, sometimes with pyjama bottoms.

If I'm in girl mode, it'll usually be the same but with a bra and breastforms too.

What do I wear? A little bit of Jo Malone. XπŸ’‹

1 Like

Maturecpl wrote:

What do I wear? A little bit of Jo Malone. XπŸ’‹

Like it.

1 Like

We both sleep naked all year round

With cockring

Sleep naked in summer and boxers in the winter, cant be being naked in bed... ever better if im with someone who is wearing something sexy...

1 Like

Might be unusual for a man but pyjamas for me.

1 Like

Nothing!

Another naked sleeper here!

And another one bites the dust completely naked

Underwear...unless I'm with someone then could be anything...πŸ€ͺ

Theres alot of people that sleep naked ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) i sleep in my pjs but 9 times out of 10 i wake up with my pants down my legs lol

1 Like

Butt plug

Me and my girlfriend both sleep naked next to each other and always have done. We live alone and don’t get disturbed by anyone and feel comfortable with it. If others are staying over we have jumper and shorts near us just to put on if we need to get up in a hurry

1 Like