What do u think of when sucking a cock?

Title says it all. Exactly wot are you thinking?

I'm generally thinking how much I love sucking cock. This is aside from technical stuff, concentrating on what I'm doing to make sure he cums, of course!

1 Like

When I get around to doing it I generally find myself thinking - "Mmmm, I should do this more often"

And I'm thinking about technique of course, wanting to give the recipient a good time, but not to make him cum too quickly. Generally I try and give in the way that I'd like to receive. I also like to concentrate on all the sensations, enjoying the feel of a cock on my tongue and lips. It's a very erotic thing to do. If any guys are reading this just remember you can't knock it until you've tried it!

Same for me - just feeling all the sensations and enjoying it so much that there is no need to fantasize!

BBG wrote:

When I get around to doing it I generally find myself thinking - "Mmmm, I should do this more often"

And I'm thinking about technique of course, wanting to give the recipient a good time, but not to make him cum too quickly. Generally I try and give in the way that I'd like to receive. I also like to concentrate on all the sensations, enjoying the feel of a cock on my tongue and lips. It's a very erotic thing to do. If any guys are reading this just remember you can't knock it until you've tried it!

Yeah, you guys have a headstart (excuse the pun) when it comes to giving good blowjobs!

I guess we do - bit like a woman going down on another woman

Oooh can we have some tips then BBG?? Pretty please. I'd really love to drive him mental - well more than I do right now!

I'm generally thinking 'How did I get good at this then?' cos I went from one bloke I wouldn't give more than a short sucking with no chance of ever letting hi cum, to the next where I absolutly love swallowing it all down!

Although, last night, I was thinking about the description I was getting from the recipiant about exactly what he was going to do to my asshole...

Yes BBG- give us your tip :P

I'm thinking about what I'm doing, how he's reacting, what he might like and what I should do next. Eeek I put a lot of thought into it! It's more for him than me TBH but I don't hate it, just don't love it.

crayola wrote:

I'm generally thinking 'How did I get good at this then?' cos I went from one bloke I wouldn't give more than a short sucking with no chance of ever letting hi cum, to the next where I absolutly love swallowing it all down!

Although, last night, I was thinking about the description I was getting from the recipiant about exactly what he was going to do to my asshole... External Media

Yes BBG- give us your tip :P

Yeah, come on BBG... stop teasing us with your tip - just give it to us External Media

imeldaimelda wrote:

I'm thinking about what I'm doing, how he's reacting, what he might like and what I should do next. Eeek I put a lot of thought into it! It's more for him than me TBH but I don't hate it, just don't love it.

I do that too, think about my technique, do I start off teasing him or do I just swallow his cock? etc. I listen for signs of encouragement and watch his reaction. But I am also thinking 'oh God, I love having his cock in my mouth and making him squirm'. Never fails to get me totally drenchingly wet either hehe.

Im generally thinking oh god please dont let him cum in my mouth... also all the other stuff is he enjoying it and so on but mainly the not cumming in my mouth is what is on my mind...I love to suck cock just dont like the tase YUK!

we normally use flavoured condoms or if he is lucky I sneak in the shower with him and do him a spare of the moment good 'ol fasioned sucking

Welcome back Laynie.... up early or late again l see, great to have you back.

Tallboy xxx

Welcome back Laynie, Im new here but have had alot of people asking about you and have all said you are a Star so good to see your back!!

As for the "cock sucking" I am like Laynie, love doing it but not so keen when he comes in my mouth, Im a spitter I'm afraid...it just tastes awful and then I reach for the mouth wash. But generally I'm hoping that he is enjoying it and I make sure I do alot of teasing

Probably right now I'd be thinking where's best place to bite it off with least blood loss.

Other than that I generally think, another few mins then it's his turn when I can lie back, relax and enjoy.

I just think how good it is, itssomething i thoroughly enjoy, and try to concentrate on making him moan but not cum too quickly xx

I used to hate my ex cumming in my mouth. I think I let him maybe twice in three years! He didn't have the most pleasant smell down there though, so I think that what did. Plus he tasted yacky. (Perfectly hygenic, but he was a big lad, so I think sweat issues... ergh I'm gagging just thinking of it!). But the new bloke (new- almost a year meh) tastes fine, doesn't smell of anything except sexiness and I can't get enough of it!

crayola wrote:

I used to hate my ex cumming in my mouth. I think I let him maybe twice in three years! He didn't have the most pleasant smell down there though, so I think that what did. Plus he tasted yacky. (Perfectly hygenic, but he was a big lad, so I think sweat issues... ergh I'm gagging just thinking of it!). But the new bloke (new- almost a year meh) tastes fine, doesn't smell of anything except sexiness and I can't get enough of it!

That sounds very upsetting, Crayola. The things we do for luv, eh? I had a similar issue with a long-term bf, it was all a bit icky and sometimes there were hygiene issues so he wasn't getting much oral off me at all. But I haven't had a problem since... my current distraction is rather yummy :)

Hi, we're a couple on here and I (the bloke) can speak for my girlfriend when I say she absolutely loves sucking my cock and looks forward to my cum just as much as I look forward to cumming! You might think I'm being naive...but she even makes me to freeze my cum and make little cummypops for her when I pleasure myself when she's not around!

She always swallows and loves facials too! I'll ask her what she thinks about when she's going at it! She'll be round on the weekend so we should be writing a few reviews on some toys we've used too!

Also...talking about her sucking my cock...we're considering letting someone watch her suck my dick on cam...anyone interested? Girls only i'm afraid...and we'd prefer you to have a cam too!

Thanks

What a loveoly welcome back guys thanks...I will be popping in an out for thenxt few months then off again for a while...but then BACK for good :P I have missed this sight so much xxxx

now back to business

shellyboo wrote:

crayola wrote:

That sounds very upsetting, Crayola. The things we do for luv, eh? I had a similar issue with a long-term bf, it was all a bit icky and sometimes there were hygiene issues so he wasn't getting much oral off me at all. But I haven't had a problem since... my current distraction is rather yummy :)

Hygiene jeez! I would never suck a cheesy cock..even tho im told cheese and pork go nicely together! I think if the dude cant be bothered to get a wash before then he can suck his own!

I'm glad to hear the new guy is cleaner External Media