Ground Under Repair (Iā€™m a golfer)

1 Like

Iā€™m bleeding lol used to say on the rag lol

1 Like

Aunt Flo.
Gift from mother nature.

2 Likes

Hahaha :joy: good one!

I usually just say Iā€™m grumpy in a special tone of voice and everyone near me seems to know what I mean :joy:

2 Likes

front door is broken but the back door still works

3 Likes

I tell him its Blowjob week and he doesnt get too dissapointed :joy:

5 Likes

ā€œthe bad weekā€ or ā€œthe wrong timeā€ Iā€™m not a fan, as you can probably tell! :joy:

1 Like

I casually mention that Iā€™m on my period.

Although I might use some funny phrases when talking with friends who also get their period, I think itā€™s extremely important to say things as they are when talking with people who do not normally have blood gushing out of their genitals 25% of the time.

Having a period is normal and everyone should get accustomed to it.
-Except for people that do not have an uterus and who exclusively get intimate with other non-uterus-owners.

14 Likes

@Smultron nailed it.

Iā€™m fairly well versed having grown up with sisters, worked in high street pharmacy during which time I sold and from time to time gave advice on related products. Most of my friends are female too. As such itā€™s never been a big deal to me and Iā€™m regularly shocked at peopleā€™s knowledge and attitudes.

That being saidā€¦I will refer to it as shark week with a couple of my closest female friends :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I just say Iā€™m on my period or Iā€™m on. To my partner, I say Iā€™m dirty even though I know thereā€™s nothing dirty about it. :sweat_smile:

I love the Shark Week comment. I might have to steal that. I was also thinking about making it comically dramatic by saying I have the Red Dread or somethingā€¦

6 Likes

Riding the crimson wave.

But usually just Iā€™m on :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve always called it Jam. Jam week, Jam rag, it all works

Jam spoon?