What do you call the "naughty bits?"

Ok, so here's a little list of "naughty bits" and you can type in what you call them. Please feel free to add any other body part that you have a little nickname for, too. Maybe you have one for your feet or ears? Who knows? Have fun ~

Here's mine:

Vagina = Vagine (rhymes with machine), Vag/Vadge, Slit and the C word.

Clitoris = Clit or Clitty

Penis = Cock

Testicles = Balls

Breasts = Boobs or Teats

Nipples = Nips or Nip-Nips

Bottom/Anus = Butt or Ass

(Hmm....am I missing anything?)

Vagina = Pussy

Clitoris = Clit

Penis = Cock

Testicles = Balls

Breasts = Tits

Nipples = Nipples

Bottom/Anus = Bum

Cock = Eiffel Tower ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Vagina Pussy, Fanny, Hole, Love hole Breasts Tits, Nipples Nipples and Penis Cock, Dick, Big boy Anus Botyom and bum

Vagina Pussy, Fanny, Hole, Love hole Clitoris Clit, Clitty, Love bud. Breasts Tits, Nipples Nipples and Penis Cock, Dick, Big boy Anus Botyom and bum

Kanu Suckmeov wrote:

Cock = Eiffel Tower

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cunt, tits and cock.

[EDITED BY MODERATOR]

Peak couple looking back to to original meaning of the word cunt goes back to the 25 Bc Egyptian culture of a woman in a highly commentual way. Since the Anglo Saxons bastrosized into an insult.

Soz auto correct changed bastardised

Vagina= pussy or love tunnel

Clitoris = clit or pleasure button

Breasts = tits

Penis = cock or love sword

Tesiticals = Balls or bollocks

Bum =Bum or arse

<Vagina = pussy , love canal . squeeze box , twat > < Breasts = boobs , tits > < Penis = cock , dick , staff of life ( before vasectomy ) , joy stick ( after vasectomy )> < Testicals = balls , nuts , family jewels > < Bum = butt , ass , and forgive me for this one , quite rude , but when I heard it I almost died . turd cutter >

Once again , tried what was suggested and zero luck putting my post in a nice orderly fashion . I give up on anything that needs to be seperated . Sorry for my clutter !

Oldman wrote:

Once again , tried what was suggested and zero luck putting my post in a nice orderly fashion . I give up on anything that needs to be seperated . Sorry for my clutter !

Not quite 🙂. You need to put a '<p>' at the start of each paragraph and an '</p>' at the end of each paragraph.

Alternatively you can go into your browser settings and change it to the desktop version (each browser is slightly different so you may want to google how to do that for yours. For Chrome it's a little 'Desktop Site' checkbox in the settings menu at the top right). Once it's in the desktop version you can add paragraph breaks as normal.

Hope this is more helpful 🙂

Ever since ace ventura I refer to penis as: Big old mr knish

Also this is a running joke in the office I work in, None of the words listed here are sexy, They should be but try and use one in a sexy sentence...

'I unbuttoned her shirt, dropped to my knees and started to lick her... pussy' cringe lol

Also the word minge should never be used ever, in any circumstance, ever!

1 Like

Penis = love truncheon or meat

vagina = love pocket or purse

breasts = fun bumps

nipples = nips

clitorus = love button

Testicules = balls

Penis = wang or cock

vagina = woo-woo, vadge, cunt

breasts = boobs

nipples = nips

clitoris = clit

testicles = balls

Vagina - Pussy (although I haven't really found any word I particularly like, none of them feel like they have purely positive connotations, isn't that sad)

Clitoris - Clit

Penis - Cock or dick

Testicles - Balls

Breasts - Boobs

Nipples - Nip nops

Bottom/Anus = Butt, ass or hole

Oh my

Vagina = Minge

Clitorise = "the bean"

Penis = Todger

Testicles = balls

Breasts = Rack

Nipples = Rack Rivets

Bottom = arse

supersizeme wrote:

Nipples = Rack Rivets

I did have a good out loud chortle at that one, excellent. ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)