What do you think of mens thongs?

@Jade48 :joy::joy: your mum would have been so pleased.

2 Likes

Go for it if you like to wear them, many men do! My hubby wanted to try them 20 years ago and has been wearing them most of the time ever since. He prefers smaller underwear so thongs suit him better and I like him to wear them. I have some close girlfriends who I know their men wear them also so there is probably more men wearing a thong than you think.

3 Likes

I really like them on men as I like to see the bum. My hubby wears them a lot now and finds them very comfortable and practical as he prefers smaller undies.

3 Likes

I would love :heart_eyes: to see hubby in one, his ass is just perfect and would look mouthwatering in it. And to see his bulge too. But it’ll just have to stay a fantasy cos I’ve asked him before but no :worried:

1 Like

I like them! I hadn’t really thought about them before but my boyfriend likes to wear them and prefers them to shorts or briefs. They do make his package look nice!

4 Likes

I bought several pair of thongs, my wife loves them. There are several online stores that sell them. Some are like something a male stripper would wear but there very comfortable and fun. And many accentuates the penis and balls. They make them more perky so to speak.I find it gives me more confidence also. I wear them for everyday wear now.

5 Likes

Thongs, mens or womens for males ???

Each to their own, there is no one size fits alll answer. As long as the wearer is happy and comfortable it’s all good :blush:

3 Likes

Both but it depends on the style and what you’re into. Sometimes women’s thongs don’t always keep everything in.

1 Like

I wear mens most of the time but do enjoy wearing the wife’s thongs but then again I enjoy wearing all her pants :wink:

1 Like

Good to know :+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My husband is a regular thong wearer and I love them and knowing he wears them! fyi he only wears mens thongs.

2 Likes

I like to wear thongs

Men’s of course

Started wearing female thongs as I got jealous of the OH being able to wear them and not me, have since bought a couple of male ones and I must say they keep the junk in much better…

But I still wear both and believe the OH enjoys seeing me in them or knowing I’m wearing them :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Just wondering if it is normal for a young guy like myself to be wearing thongs? Or what’s peoples opinions on it cause I’ve never come across it I’ve wanted to do it for a long time and only just come around to wearing them?

3 Likes

Wear what you want

5 Likes

@Craig1234 I know but just I’ve never seen another guy wear them or heard of it and just seeing if me wanting to wear them is normal or not very common?

1 Like

Check out the lingerie photo uploads and decide for yourself but hell yeah, wear whatever makes you happy I say

3 Likes

@hornycouplebythesea I will do now thank you

1 Like