What do you think of mens thongs?

Enjoy it’s a fantastic thread full of awesome peoples pics :camera_flash:

1 Like

As has already been said, wear what makes you happy, who wants to be normal anyway!

2 Likes

@hornycouplebythesea can’t upland anything onto there till I am allowed access as a member but will when I can

1 Like

Doesn’t take much to gain that level. You’re probably almost there if you’ve been scrolling about and liking some posts

1 Like

@hornycouplebythesea not sure how much longer I got

1 Like

Don’t think it’s updated til tomorrow but not at all sure how it works. @Ian_Chimp is usually the man with all the answers :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@hornycouplebythesea hes said to me I gotta be level 2 access so waiting for that :+1:t2:

1 Like

You need to have been posting a visiting fairly regularly for around 15 days I think…

1 Like

Totally normal. Just underwear.

2 Likes

I wear them around the house. Men’s thongs. It’s always been interesting to me that I love seeing my partner in lingerie, why wouldn’t it make me feel sexy too? Pay a little extra and get the good ones too. Much more comfortable.

4 Likes

@ewanbads to upgraded account takes from memory 15 days, you then have access to pictures and can see the photo’s. I agree with what has been said, wear what you like and get on with.

2 Likes

@ewanbads Yes definitely normal, go for it if you want to.:+1:

1 Like

Just I wear them and want to but my partner can’t accept them and think they are weird and not right that I wear them?? What do I do?

1 Like

I wear them most of the time. My wife is not keen on some of the ones I have but she accepts my choice. @ewanbads maybe have a chat about what she doesn’t like about them.

I wear them as I find the comfortable and some make me feel sexy.

1 Like

@Mac317 she said she doesn’t find she is attracted to them as she finds me in boxers and she’s never come across a guy who wears them and just can’t get her head round it, when I can post photos I’ll show they are just normal thongs

Ah same sort of argument from my wife.

1 Like

But I have respected what she has said and I have stopped but wear them not often at all just I don’t want her being unhappy Over something so small

1 Like

I feel like I was in a similar situation. I’d always secretly worn thongs since my teen years with just a couple people ever knowing about them. It felt like a great weight was lifted when I told my wife (then gf). I think it took her a while to get used to seeing me wear them daily. She’d previously only seen me wear one as part of fancy dress or when I gave her a lap dance.

A couple months after telling her we were getting ready for a night out. I remember walking into the bedroom whilst she was doing her make up and her underwear was on the bed, she asked “do you like it?”. It was a red lace bra with a matching red g-string so of course I liked it haha. She opened her underwear drawer and said “good, because I’ve got you a matching one”. I don’t think I’ve ever had a night out where I’ve been so horny. It drove me crazy going out wearing matching thongs.

I’m so thankful that she was cool with it in the end. I’m still very cautious that I’m not whale tailing whilst out and about or round the house. I think my underwear drawer is probably 90% thongs (male) now.

I think the numbers of men wearing thongs continues to grow, I bet it’ll just take a couple of celebs saying they wear them and they’ll be mainstream in no time!

5 Likes

@Sergio32 this is great you’ve told me and obviously I’m still very young but with a lot older partner and what do you mean by tale showing? It’s a fairly big weight on my shoulders cause only my girlfriend knows, I wish she’d get a matching thong each but I have only got like 3/4 the rest is obviously normally boxers or briefs. She said she’ll never get round it or accept it so I don’t wear them much at all now and I’ve only got mens thongs never tried womens

1 Like

@Sergio32 meant whale tailing while your out what does that mean sorry?