What do you wear in bed?

Curious to know whether all you horny people sleep naked or wear PJs or something in between, so let's have a thread to find out!

Personally I think naked is the only way to sleep. Nothing like spooning with my OH with that full skin contact, cock pressed between the cheeks of her big bum, then rolling over and feeling her arm around me and her warm breath on the back of my neck.

Even if I'm sleeping alone I still find being naked far more comfortable than any other option.

I also sleep naked, I have for as long as I can remember (even as a teenager).

MRS sleeps in a full lenght night gown, mainly so she is able to get up immediately if the children need something. When they are away for one reason or another she enjoys sleeping naked as well though.

I usually sleep in boxers, but quite like sleeping naked too. Love the skin contact with my OH.

Doesn't temperature play a role for anyone else? PJs in winter (otherwise I'd freeze), naked in summer.

I'm generally naked all year round :) unless I'm sick, then I've pj's on...

Temperature doesn't seem to be a problem for me. We have a thick winter duvet and just cuddle up close for warmth. If any part of me gets cold it's likely to be my feet sticking out the end.

Nice to come across some other naked sleepers. Some people seem to find it strange. I have to wonder if they wear swimming costumes in the bath or shower!

Temperature is never an issue (even when sick), but we do have a heavier quilt in winter...

SR36 wrote:

Doesn't temperature play a role for anyone else? PJs in winter (otherwise I'd freeze), naked in summer.

Definitely for me. It's been thirteen years since I had someone to share a bed with regularly, so I've gotten used to wearing pjs again. It just works better for me than naked and I don't have those uncomfortable moments between warm bed and cool dressing gown in the morning.

I don't think it's strange to sleep naked and I only wear a swimming costume in the shower at the pool. I'd get kicked out if I did otherwise.

I can't stand the thought of sleeping naked. I'm very germphobic and cannot get past the idea that by sleeping naked you'd be spreading urine and feces germs in the bed if you haven't showered since last using the toilet, since wiping doesn't remove the germs. Even if i had showered first most people pass gas in their sleep and tiny particles of feces are expelled too, you might not be able to see them but the'yre there, i'd feel like i'd been rolling in a sewer. It's something I really hope to get past because i know my partner likes to sleep naked and i'd love that closeness, but changing how you've thought for 20 years isn't easy :(

Interesting. I would say just change the sheets regularly and it's not a problem. I suspect most people who wear pyjamas don't get a fresh pair every night like they would with daytime underwear, so to me it's just like your bedsheets are your pyjamas.

PJs according to the weather; fluffy and warm for winter, silky nightie or shorts/vest combo for summer. As a mother I feel awkward sleeping naked, don't want to dash to his aid in the middle of the night with my wobbly bits swinging! But when we're alone I love sleeping naked, love skin contact :) (usually achieve this all the time by lettinf PJs ride up etc).

Naked for the most part, though I have the coldest house in the world so in winter boxers and a tshirt lol

A big thick onesie 😍

Naked in summer

Cotton pjs. In winter I also wear socks and a jumper or two. I use a winter duvet all year round, in winter I also have a couple of extra blankets and a hot water bottle. My college room is a bit cold, but my room at home is very warm. Sometimes I fall asleep naked after sex, but then I wake up freezing...

Naked as we have a thicker duvet in the winter :) x

Boxers all year round, sometimes naked with the OH. :)

Just underwear, hate the thought of sleeping in 'clothes' lol

At home I tend to wear a vest top & a pair of boxers (sometimes snuggly socks) and when I'm at boyfriends I sleep in my knickers, I do go to bed with one of his tees on but I en up taking it off in my sleep or after an hour in bed cause it's just so hot!

Naked or occasionally a nighty. Can't wear any knickers or pj bottoms, find them too restricting.

Boxers or naked. Have not owned any PJs since moving out of parents house.