What do you wear in bed?

Just my knickers. I can't sleep in pj's, I just can't get comfortable. I really feel the cold but I have a top sheet, electric overblanket, massive thick winter down quilt, and a throw over that haha. I'd much rather have umpteen layers of bedding than attempt to sleep in pj's lol.

Always naked for me - my OH sleeps naked with me where I can keep her warm, and in PJs when she's alone.

It all depends on if I am warm or not. Naked if I am toasty and jammys when I'm not. :)

Not a lot.

Naked, always. I warm the bed up really quickly and even in the winter I often kick the duvet half off to keep myself from overheating.

I've always liked my parrtners to sleep naked too but - kinky but - I get really turned on my old-fashioned cotton/lace-trimmed nightdresses, the sort of thing you might see in a costume drama (or Lucy Worsley getting dressed up in...mmm!). So start off making love with Mrs S in the nightie, but end up cuddled up naked. Perfect.

Gym shorts and tank tops for me! Maybe something nicer if I have company.

Naked in the summer but nightie or pj's in the winter.

Im naked most of the time but lately Ive opted for the fluffy PJ's x

Summer, tshirt

Winter, pjs n everything I own? I Get so cold x

Sensuous58 wrote:

I get really turned on my old-fashioned cotton/lace-trimmed nightdresses, the sort of thing you might see in a costume drama (or Lucy Worsley getting dressed up in...mmm!). So start off making love with Mrs S in the nightie, but end up cuddled up naked. Perfect.

This is... well, all this Lucy Worsley talk is making me a bit light-headed. I think my OH might need an old-fashioned nightdress for Christmas now to go with the big dildo Santa's elves are already erecting for her pleasure. The thought of her in an elegant nightdress while I'm lying beside her totally naked with my cock all hard is a huge turn-on. By 'her' I mean my girlfriend, of course, not Lucy. I would never get the two confused in that situation. Of course not.

Usually something in satin or silk. My partner loves rubbing his cock up against this and whether im in the mood or not normally leads to full sex or me giving him a blow or hand job to sort him out! Needless to say i sometimes do the opposite and put my onesie on especially in the winter!! This is a rite passion killer!!

I'm sure the courts would be lenient if you did, John ;)

I usually sleep au naturel if I'm on my own, but if I have company I'll sleep in panties.

sunseasex wrote:

Usually something in satin or silk. My partner loves rubbing his cock up against this and whether im in the mood or not normally leads to full sex or me giving him a blow or hand job to sort him out!

LOVE rubbing my cock against my girlfriend while we cuddle in bed, generally against her naked thigh or an exposed bum cheek. I seem to produce a crazy amount of pre-cum so if she has all these nice silky things on I'd make a mess of them pretty quickly. Instead she often rolls me on my back and strokes me until I make an even bigger mess of my stomach ;)

Pj's for me, I also don't like sleeping naked due to keeping bedding clean. I wear knickers under my pj's to keep them clean too. Also having big breasts from an early age I always found they get in the way and ended up being uncomfortable unless they are supported by something. Bras are far too uncomfortable to sleep in so it's support cami style tops or those wireless little sports bra types.

Pj's HAVE to be made from something soft and stretchy though, mostly Modal. That way if they do twist round your leg it doesn't bother you. In the winter I add a long sleeve top or change to fleece bottoms. In summer I change to shorts.

Also have two quilts, one for summer and one for winter and a lovely fleece throw on the bed that gets pulled up for the autumn period between changing quilts. Though my cat likes the fleece over the top as he likes to snuggle between the two, he finds the quilt a bit heavy.

nothing - read an article recently on the benefits of sleeping naked - will try find it again and post it here

Me and the OH always sleep naked,

Mr - Naked... since 20yrs now. Boxers in a crowd, but would take them off when under the covers and leave them at the bedside in case they are needed in the middle of the night!!

Mrs.. Semi naked..... less pj's in summer, but feels the need for something over the shoulders in case they get cold

Love the full skin contact of spooning naked... and you can alwasy cuddle tighter if it is somewhat cooler...

....................... and friction always creates heat if you need some!!!!!

Naked, only time I wear PJ's or a "T" shirt is in hospital last year and again this year. OH nighty all the time.

Naked whatever time of the year, where ever I am. I only feel comfortable enough to sleep when I'm naked lol