What does your Wishlist say about you?!?

Mine says I'll try most things but vibes have to be quiert and rabbits without beads.

Mine would probably say 'up for anything' which to a certain extent is true. I love bondage and dress up so the seperate wishlists for those show that x

Mine would say.. that Im an underwear freak and looking to try some new things :3 saw a cutey schoolgirl costum, and the OH looked interested so might get that!

mone says i love Lovehoney and i,m happy with my body to experiment with different toys and i love the clothing

I think mine says: "Spank me, whip me, gag me, bind me, use me!!!" - Also, I think it says that I love giving and receiving sensual massage and generally pleasing my partner with sexy outfits and the like.

Humm, i think the items that are intended for me on my withs list would say slut about me.

i love being treated like a male whore by my wife

not sure what mine says about me. i do like my corsets and clit stimulation but also got a lesbian erotica book on my list. hmmmmm

I think mine says "I like lingerie and already own too many toys!"

xxKPxx

I think mine says I love vibes and dressing up I guess.

Mione says I'm a complete and utter mess who likes to pretend she's tidy by putting labels on different piles of mess! Seriously, I need to go tidy that up, I just tend to lamp anything that takes my fancy in there and end up with millions of items, some of which I'll never ever buy, and some of which might not even be stocked any more. Such a slob. :)

Mine says 'kinky bitch alert!' lol x