wishlist

me and the misses keep looking through love honey and have found that ur wishlist totals to 687 pound lol anyone need to calm down on there wishing as well as us ?

lol...........i dread to think what mine totals.....with all the hugelly expensive vibes i keep drooling over....................im sure its ridiculous!!

if i add all the wishlists togething mine is about 600 quid, so much stuff i want

Mine is just over £600 too

Yeah, plenty there's a thread on it somewhere. Some people have 1,000's of £ worth of stuff.

I keep mine organised so not a problem for me.

but if any of you feel free to help us out lol would be nice aha dont get paid until two weeks :( lol

oh whoops didnt relise there was a thread already lol i was just thinking of something to post suppose ill search before i thread :D

Not doing wishlist too depressing

Like WandA I try to keep my wishlist all organised. Plus I feel greedy if theres too much on there so I offen change stuff.

Saying that though, I haven't checked it in a while and theres soooo much I want to add to them. I think I'll have to spend an afternoon updating them ;)

I tend to add things, then spot something similar but better, so i add the better thing and remove the original item e.g, i did want the RockChick, but Ad and Whizzie have told me that the G-Ki is better so i've added the G-Ki and removed the RockChick from my wishlist!

That way it all stays manageable!

Mine will be well over £1000 as they involve lelo & the lady som sex machine x

Mines very cheap, i tend to go through them regulary to keep them in check

VW x

I dont want to know how high mine is.. Think Im way past 600 pounds - But I just placed everything I like and hope to have one day on there

Firewolf wrote:

I dont want to know how high mine is.. Think Im way past 600 pounds - But I just placed everything I like and hope to have one day on there

Luckily for you the pound is shit now.External Media

Well, so is the Euro a bit but..

Euro beats dollar and the pound is getting worse, so woop!