What gets you horny?

Loads of things!

My beautiful wife, a woman in a long leg cast (recreational only, of course: no pain involved), writing my own erotic stories, watching something sexy...

Licking kissing sucking that little area between my mans balls and bottom hole. Feeling him buck and hearing him groan gets me going. Tasting my mans pre cum is like nectar and gets me so hot and ready. XxπŸ’‹

My wife been married 25 years ,she has a cracking pair of tits and being mature shes well experienced and fantastic in and out of bed

My wife makes and horny all the time.

I get really turned on when I'm licking pussy. I also get turned on by the thought of feminised by my OH just for a day and a night out. I love wearing knickers, the thought my OH telling a few of her friends and then making me show them is a huge turn on. The thought of being in a cock cage and the OH telling her friends in front of me that I'm locked up is another huge turn on.

I really enjoy food play, new ways to use always get me Excited. I also love thick juices...which has always been hard to find in a woman

I get horny at the thought of not being in control and being restrained and blindfold, and the thought of my ass been played with whilst been sucked off

JamesO wrote:

I really enjoy food play, new ways to use always get me Excited. I also love thick juices...which has always been hard to find in a woman

You must be doing something wrong then, I can only imagine.

I might be wrong.

I posed on here a little bit back and still go with that but was looking out one of our bedroom windows yesterday afternoon and watched our younger neighbours doing yoga on their lawn wearing quite skimpy tops and shorts. Mmmm that got me very horny . I felt wrong but was fixated and got very flushed. X πŸ’‹

Maturecpl wrote:

I posed on here a little bit back and still go with that but was looking out one of our bedroom windows yesterday afternoon and watched our younger neighbours doing yoga on their lawn wearing quite skimpy tops and shorts. Mmmm that got me very horny . I felt wrong but was fixated and got very flushed. X πŸ’‹

Yes, this one make me horny

I like to make videos of my solo fun, that makes me feel really horny and sexy.

Well reading that made me even more horny sweetie πŸ€£πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Getting dressed up in my bodystockings I started to get back in wanting to do this, making kinky sexy videos, not as much fun though when you are single.

MandC1989 wrote:

Lingerie absolutly for me. Love stockings. C loves neck kisses

Yes, me too.

Maturecpl - there’s a sneak preview video on my only fans if you would like a peak πŸ˜‰ details in my profile info.

I will sweetie. When I get a quiet moment on my own so I can watch and play. Thank you. πŸ’‹β€

I will sweetie. When I get a quiet moment on my own so I can watch and play. Thank you. πŸ’‹β€

In private for my solo play, until recently I enjoyed sitting on plush animals, & photographing myself on them. Sorry I know this sounds very weird.

Knight1119 wrote:

In private for my solo play, until recently I enjoyed sitting on plush animals, & photographing myself on them. Sorry I know this sounds very weird.

Not weird at all, We all probably like something that's a bit different from what someone else likes.

Thanks Teacake, I know I’m in the minority, but it really turns me on.