What gets you horny?

Hey Knight1119. We're all different... sounds fun to me not weird at all...bet your pics looked well nice...😋

Any time my wife bends over does it for me

Good ans Tand. Male or femail bottoms are cute. All shapes and sizes .They are all yummy in their own different ways x💋

Hey CurvyJilly, thanks, I really enjoyed looking at the pics afterwards, unfortunately I deleted them from my phone, It would have been very embarrassing if they got out 😊

That's a shame Mr Knight. Hope you do some more and enjoy them xx💋

Thanks Maturecpl, I’m hoping too soon xx

Stockings and heels 👠 Everytime

A great place to start hun x

Breaking News.

The wife's White frill panties damn who'd have thought it.

When my wife tells me to go down on her, but she does not do it very often, there is something about being told to do it that really turns me on. She also has a penis dildo gag and she will put it inside if her a few times them make me wear it saying I'm tasting her juices, just wish it was more often.

Strict maternal figure. I was sent for the corner for an hour yesterday afternoon then bed at four. Really really hornet

Horny not hornet. Hornets are not a turn on !!

Vikings!

essohyes wrote:

I'm curious about what gets people horny. Some of the content in this forum gets me horny.

Oh, definitely: This forum. I enjoy reading peoples posts, and browsing items on the website.

This post is no longer available.

Hot weather

Horny as he'll at the moment

Hot Weather too, wearing nothing but shorts in the sun, the feel of the sun and breeze on my skin always gets my sap rising!

My wife's feet, bum, and watching her pee , gets me very horny!

Sexting

This post is no longer available.