What have been your best sexual moments/experiences/discoveries?

Thats a more fitting title.

2 Likes

Ive heard it said “I shagged the life out of her.” , but i never thought of it literally.!!

Definitely one for the memoirs…

3 Likes

It certainly takes time for the mojo to come back (we had 3 in 4 years) but things eventually come back around and its worth the wait.

1 Like

Certainly a high standard was set.

Making OH squirt seems to be a common one. Personally its a two fold thing 1. Ive pleasured my OH and 2. a deep down theres a sense of achievement that Ive managed to achieve one of the milestones of our sexual journey (might be an ego thing but I think its more than that as in these times people can feel pressure to perform in the bedroom and its a relief when the research and expirmentation pays off.

Rimming is another on the to try list unfortunately it may take me a similar time frame to get the go ahead…

1 Like

For my wife always wanted me to stop when she got the urge to pee even if she emptied her bladder just before. She was scared to release she thought she would be peeing over me instead of squirting. Was before we knew we where into watersports

So she had to overcome that the urge and relax.
After that she would squirt quite often.

4 Likes

Yes its that mental barrier that can be hard to overcome.

Wow thanks for sharing.

I think being very intentional about our sex life, after kids, busy lives and all that had more or less killed sex for us, has changed things so much.

Telling my wife about my honest fantasies and her coming to the party to make our sex life as exciting as possible has been the greatest experience or discovery.

Some of the things that really stand out are:

• Lingerie - the first time I saw my wife kitted out in wet look stockings, basques, gloves, lipstick, it blew me away! Now she loves a dress up :slight_smile:

• Erotica - my wife makes up saucy stories on the spot that drive me wild! :star:

• Mutual masturbation - I told my wife (shyly) that her masturbating close to my face was a huge turn on, and she immediately climbed up and did to me, while I did as well, with the luxury Agent Provocateur vibrating cock ring on. OMG - so hot!!! :fire:

Learning about blindfolds, sensation play, getting a big box of toys and loads of lingerie - have all made sex so much more fun, connecting and thrilling for us!

:heart: :ok_hand: :star_struck:

10 Likes

My best discovery of all, is ‘sober sex’.

My wife and I have both been sober for over a decade and sex for us is with the lights fully on and totally present for each other and the experience.

Now we take it slow … and savour each delicious moment, every tremble and every quiver :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Hmm one what sticks with me was when I had sex in a cottage and I was barebacked from behind while standing in front of the kitchen window - luckily it was nighttime so no one caught it but I remember it being one of the most nicest bum fun moments ever had lol

6 Likes

Mine was spending the night with a redhead, just wow…

3 Likes

Many years ago , just after my 18th birthday , I was “seduced” by an older woman ( she was 23 !!!) .
We were kissing, and I put my hand up her skirt , to find that she was wearing suspenders , Black ones , as it turnrd out :stuck_out_tongue:
I nearly shot mg load there and then . We went “all the way” . It was the 1st time I ever ejeculated into a woman !
It was the best 18th birthday present ever :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

I must say this sounds fantastic. MrsIwill isnt that fond of sitting on my face ( does love receiving oral though ) as she finds it a bit basic.
This might be an option…great tip.

1 Like

Three years ago i had gone fishing and the wife was texting me telling me how horny she was and she really needed to cum. She phoned me to tell me she was masturbating and then came why she was on the phone to me.
The reason this stands out is that before this day she had never masturbated or spoken like this and at the time i felt so close to cumming myself without even touching myself.
Since then our sex life has been so much more exciting.

11 Likes

@Iwill - I find it so hot - and she really enjoys it when she is in the mood.
I lay on the bed and she kneels up on one knee close to my head, with the other leg lifted up and then bent across me, with her foot on the other side of my head.
She’s slightly side on. The view is amazing, and it works really well.
Pretty comfy for her so she can have max enjoyment.
The other way we have tried that is in the shower, with her standing up and me kneeling in front of her.
Really fun :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart: :fire:

6 Likes

@our-adventure-bed …Great tips… thank you.:+1:

1 Like

Thats a good idea, we tried ‘face sitting’ and he wasn’t comfortable…just like I told him he wouldn’t be :rofl:

I’ll try it myself and see how it feels before I decide whether to suggest it or not.

1 Like