What have been your best sexual moments/experiences/discoveries?

Having both holes filled at the same time I have never felt anything like it to be honest my favourite toy and him inside me felt so good x

10 Likes

I think we need a diagram for this one :rofl::rofl:

Would love to be put in those positions x

1 Like

Hahaha
The sex lunge!!!

2 Likes

Have fun! :star_struck:

1 Like

Would love some tips if you have any hun x

1 Like

The 1st time with the wife she wore lingerie ( was pretty young at the time) was our 1st date night in a hotel n that absolutely blew me awayā€¦ she is very reserved sexually so blew my mind so muchā€‹:heart_eyes:. Have had way more dirty experiences in my life before that but for her to do that army then time was amazingā€¦ lead on to things that never thought she would do over the following few yearsā€¦ she still is very sexually reserved which frustrates me so much at times but I love her so much Iā€™m in heaven when she does them thingsā€‹:relaxed:

5 Likes

Awesome @Dom624 :star_struck:

1 Like

I know! Like I said, have had way more dirtier experiences with strangers. Things I would love to do with her but itā€™s really not her thing, if it doesnā€™t turn her on then it wouldnā€™t turn me on. 11 years later we have tried anal which she didnā€™t like so fair enough we havnt since. The thrill of the woman I love getting frisky ( like fingering her in the middle of a concert lately) is way more sexually fulfilling doing it with her than something more with a stranger

1 Like

A few months ago I got on antianxiety and antidepressants, well my sex life with the husband of 28 years has exploded. No longer do I allow myself to think of myself as lessā€¦ in fact i can take charge now, which i know he finds very exciting. I can take a submissive approach or i can take charge and they are both great. Iā€™m starting to explore, do things i never would allow before and its its not stopping anytime soon.

11 Likes

What stands out that got my heart puming and adrenaline rushing to the degree I was not able to breath or speak properly.

I was a younger me at the time and having a fantasy of being with a older women came true. What added to the experience she dressed up in Lingerie , stockings and heels which was the first time I encoutred it in real life. I still remember saying to her over sheer excitment she can do what ever she wanted to do with me. We had mind blowing sex with multiple orgasms. It lasted the whole night :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

My biggest discovery was my love of all things anal. Before I met my OH had never done anything anal. She gave me my brown wings and then after doing it to her for years she said how about her doing me. Was obviously apprehensive at first (is it messy, it will hurt, does it make me gay etc) But once she did it all those thoughts disappeared and I love it - now I look back and thing what a tool I was even having those thoughts :man_facepalming: :rofl:

3 Likes

Lolled at this :rofl:

2 Likes

What my fella does with his tongue takes me to orgasmic ecstasy. I have never experienced anything like it. Heā€™s definitely a keeper!

5 Likes

Have you never heard that one before :rofl: I thought it was a common phrase :wink:

3 Likes

Never have! It tickled me :rofl:

1 Like

Probably double penetration for me first time he did that was amazing x

5 Likes

Best sexual moments are easy firstly first sex with OH second was to watch OH with another woman third getting pegged by our friend and discovery was that even though my OH is straight she and our female friend have had lesbian sex one with me there and second when she asked permission.And another discovery is she really wants to watch me get fckd by a trans woman

6 Likes

Had loads between us probably best was first time she dressed me in her lingerie Pvc dress had great afternoon having sex whilst both in sexy outfits also another time when again both dressed and her best mate came round still not sure if I was set up and that ended in my first pegging which was terrific and the lesbian sex was :+1: but there have been loads but save some for another day

2 Likes

Thatā€™s an easy one the first time my wife was giving me oral and just randomly decided to start playing with my butt hole,
she could tell I was enjoying it,
and the next thing I knew her whole finger was inside me.
:drooling_face:

5 Likes