What is something easy that you are horrible at

Im 19 and to this day I am horrible at spelling, but its only on texting. I can write on paper perfectly but as soon as I start typing I mess up little things. Even the letter I when its supposed to be capitalaized

5 Likes

Slicing bread! I can turn a lovely loaf into a breadcrumb mess in 10 seconds :joy:

24 Likes

Relateable :joy:

2 Likes

Ironing, it’s Mr John’s job at home. Things actually look worse after I have ironed them.

6 Likes

Only tried to iron once in my life and i literally almost caught the chlothing on fire. i have never touched an iron since

2 Likes

Folding paper in half, can never manage to do it neatly. I love origami but it is a total no go for me :laughing:

4 Likes

Decorating and wallpaper like a king but painting nope

3 Likes

Definitely using a keyboard, i can write and spell easily with a pen, but keyboard, i get letters jumbled!

3 Likes

Whistling. I can do a great, incredibly loud finger whistle but whistling an actual tune - nope!

4 Likes

I cant do ethier lol

2 Likes

I can’t do a forward roll :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Good question! My memory is pretty rubbish so jobs like washing clothes I am abysmal at. Chances are they’ll end up being wet for too long somewhere.

2 Likes

How long have you got?
I’ve come to a point of acceptance that various mental health conditions coupled with a brain injury means that a great many things I would have considered ‘easy’ a few years ago are now quite hard and tiring:
Concentrating whilst driving
Selecting the correct words when tired
Remembering faces and names
Leaving the house each day without feeling dread
As I’ve said, I’m ok with my limitations now, it’s just the embarrassment sometimes of hidden illnesses. Everyone has something they’re really crap at doing. It’s what makes everyone interesting. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Ahhh @Gosig I adore you.
I hope you can sometimes find humour in the difficulties?
I remember my Mum having depression when I was a child. She would put the wrong word in a sentence, sometimes with hilarious consequences. X

3 Likes

Getting up early in the morning. How the hell people can go out for a jog or be at the gym is beyond me. I’d be half zombified :zombie:

4 Likes

Saying sorry even when it’s my fault!

4 Likes

I would say useless rather than horrible and in my case it’s gardening or caring for plants in any way or form. Give me a plant and it will die lol

5 Likes

@ThirtySomethingWife Sound like my wife can’t keep any plant’s alive :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Snap… But I could also say dancing - no rythum/ timing

1 Like

Trying to draw a line even with a ruler. It will always be wonky​:pencil2:

2 Likes