What is the best vibrating cock ring to buy?

I have now decided which vibrator I am going to buy my mrs thanks for the recommendations on my other topic post. (Vibrator recommendation)

I have been talking to a lad I know and his GF has just bought him a vibrating cock ring for Christmas and he said it’s one of the best orgasms he’s ever had which got me thinking! :thinking: So I am now on the hunt for a vibrating cock ring for myself! (Can’t let my mrs have all the vibrating fun.) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So which vibrating cock ring is the best??

Thanks

2 Likes

We have this one Vibrating Cock Ring and its amazing. :grin: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Looks like a decent little cock ring that like! Got everything you need and want haha. Do the little rabbit ears work on the clit?

1 Like

Good to hear. Always nice when it’s recommended by more than one person!! :smiling_imp: Thanks @forwardghoul52

1 Like

Not had a lot of success with cock rings we got this set We-Vibe Date Night Special Edition App Controlled and have had a lot of fun with it. She normally takes control on the phone to adjust the power to suit her. It has a reasonable amount of give, not the easiest to put on but doesn’t feel like it’s going to cut your dick off. Having her control the vibes I know it’s providing the perfect vibe on her clit and she comes pretty hard witch feels amazing when inside her. It’s an expensive pair of toys but can be bought separately and we were lucky enough to get it on a LH deal

Cock Rings are my personal fave, I find they enhance the experience for both partners and (once you find your preferred speed) are hassle free.
Put it on and enjoy hands free, unlike wands and other handheld toys, which can take focus away from each other.

As with all toys, different shapes suit different anatomies, but my partner and I have thoroughly enjoyed the Desire Luxury Rechargeable Vibrating Cock Ring which I picked up on 1/2 price ‘Deal of the Day’.

Cock Rings are a category of toy where I really don’t think more expensive neccesserily equals better. As long as it’s rechargeable (going through batteries is both expensive and inconvenient) and made of body-safe silicone, that’s where my list of wants ends. I don’t care for lots of patterns, and I don’t care for remotes and/or App integration.

The main thing is size and fit. I really cannot fathom why websites don’t put the measurement of the internal diameter so that customers can effectively gauge size before purchasing?

Most Cock Rings aren’t that stretchy (despite many claiming to be) and i’ve found some to be too tight. By too tight, I don’t mean slightly uncomfortbale, I mean left bruising (NOT good).

This is where I have to sing Lovehoney’s praises for their no quibbles refund policy.

I purchased 2 Cock Rings from Satisfyer and both were unusably tight. They wont refund opened products, so I wasted my money (beware).

I’d advise buying a couple of different shaped ones from Lovehoney and see how you go.

I love this one https://www.lovehoney.com.au/sex-toys/cock-rings/vibrating-cock-rings/p/agent-provocateur-x-lovehoney-the-two-step-vibrating-silicone-ring/a45626g82187.html

It’s pure luxury. We really like sex toys that actually look sexy! This one does. The silicone is amazing, it’s super easy to use. It’s pretty blinging for your cock!!!

Feels so lovely on. Comes in an awesome little travel / storage case too.

Great design all round. Expensive, but worth it :star_struck::blush::star_struck: