What is the best vibrator to purchase from Lovehoney is it a rabbit please help!

Want to purchase a vibrator for my wife for Christmas but need advice on the best vibrators, I believe rabbits are the best is this true? And which one should I choose ? Thanks for help in advance.

mine loves the happy rabbit from love honney - all the rest are redundant - but its a big old thing - best start wtih a smaler bullet type perhaps dont went to scare the good lady off before you start x

T

Trying different vibes out is the only way to figure out what's best for a particular woman. There are just too many variables for one style to suit everyone. Speed of vibration, power, size of vibe, configuration....

Rabbits can be especially tricky to get right. They tend to be all or nothing/not much. The configuration of the rabbit has to fit the woman's configuration, otherwise the ears will be flapping about in the wrong place. Using a non-rabbit vibe (or dildo) in combination with a bullet or other type of clit vibe gives far more flexibility.

You likely have enough experience of your wife to know some of her preferences. Does she enjoy quick stimulation on her clit or something slower? Vibes that use AAA batteries tend to have a quicker vibration, AAs are a bit rumblier, and mains powered the deepest. Does she prefer one finger inside her or more? That can help you guess what sort of girth to start with. Is she more likely to orgasm from clit stim or penetration or both?

All you can really do is take a guess based on what you know, read the reviews and try again if it's not right. If it is right, you'll probably be trying again too.

Hello,

rabbits are popular, but it does not mean that every woman would love them. I know lot of women say they are the best and would recommend them, but this does not mean every woman thinks so. I have 2 rabbit styled vibrators and I do like them, but I cannot say they are in the top 3 list. Those places belong to other toys. For example my best toy in my collection is the Lelo Mia, because it never failed me, while other toys sometimes did not bring me orgasm.

I think you should consider a toy which would best suit her needs? Does she prefer external or internal stimuation? If she already has a toy, what strengh she prefers? Those can be clues of what she would enjoy the best.

i now have a rabbit but would suggest like other to try a smaller less powerful one as if you choose the rabbit then go on to others they dont seem to work as well.

but starting off smaller and less powerful you can achive orgasm in minutes and when you can from the first one move on to a better one unfortunatly you cant try before you but but i just went on orignal price and start fairly cheap and worked my way up. my next will be a HAPPY RABBIT.

i now have 4 different one my latest being the clone a willy vibrating kit. really excited to try that one. keep an eye out for the deal of the day as they often do vibrater at slightly lower price than normal.

Hi Mr Smith, your wife will probably fall into one of three catagories - she likes clitoral stimulation, g-spot stimulation or both at the same time. This is NOT a foolproof rule however and does not apply to every woman. It's best you do some experimenting before buying her a toy. You need to find out what she likes best through manual stimulation, like rubbing and using your fingers.

The best clitoral vibrator in my opinion is the Lelo Mia - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26487

The rabbit vibrators which are most popular are Jessica Rabbits (there are slimline versions for the more 'petite' women) Oh! Rabbits and Happy Rabbits, which are of LoveHoney's own make and rechargable but unfortunately not waterproof. You can find them by using the search bar.

The best advice I can give you is talk to your wife first before buying her a new toy. You need to explore the territory before handing her a vibe as it may shock/surprise her. Good luck!

Foolproof vibrators guide - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/buyers-guide/how-to-choose-the-perfect-vibrator/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19802

I just bought this and it is amazing!! I thought that only rabbits could really get me off but this was such a good buy. It's good if you like clitoral and g spot stimulation and you can use it as a dildo or a vibrator x

Rabbits are the best for some women. Not all. Rabbit ears are a unique sensation and can be very intense in a "pin point" stimulation kind of way. Does your wife always focus on one specific area to touch when she plays? Is she quite fussy that she needs to be touched in that spot to orgasm? If so rabbits and bullets are great.

I used to favour my rabbits but over the last year have discovered wands and larger toys to give a better deeper vibration. More rumbly than a rabbit, which is more intense but not always in a good way.

It is so hard to recommend something because everyone has different tastes and just reading reviews on items you will see some women rave about a toy then the next woman is saying it did nothing for me. It is all very personal but.....

I would recommend starting off with a simple toy like a bullet vibrator. Someone above recommeded the Lelo Mia which is a bullet vibe and it has been raved about so much I am tempted to get one myself. Bullets give a similar feeling to rabbit ears in that they are more "pin point" stimulation and more buzzy than rumbly. If the Lelo Mia is a little out of your price range I would recommend the tracey cox bullets, they are very good and powerful little things!

Best thing you can do though is keep experimenting until you start to find things she enjoys the best. I know rabbits cost about £30-£40....Why not make her a little gift pack with a tracey cox bullet for a tenner, an insertable vibrator (Lots for £10-£20) like this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15687 and some other little bits, so you can try out different things and have a fun night :D (There are some great things in the sale at the moment too!)

Just an idea, have fun experimenting

Have to vote for the Humdinger.... On here.

Superb.... Wrote a review of it too. Great toy!