What is your jam?

wildflower wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

Alter Bridge are my favourite band of all time, I listen to them every day. Particularly "Wonderful Life", "Buried Alive", and "Watch Over You". They're amazing! Myles Kennedy ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

I've also been listening to Slash, as he's teamed up with Myles Kennedy!

And Halestorm a lot lately, their new song '"Apocalyptic" is pretty good, but I really like their old "Halestorm" album is still my favourite.

I think Brand New Start is one of my favs from Alter Bridge and the two albums that Myles Kennedy has done with Slash are fantastic !

I've only heard a couple by Halestorm so far.

I love Brand New Start! And Open Your Eyes... basically all of them! ;)

Love listening to older stuff particularly early Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac, David Bowie, Eric Clapton, Pink Floyd, Bob Dylan, Iron Maiden, AC/DC and of course Queen. Currently listening to the very talented Joe Bonamassa. No such thing as bad music really, only bad artists.

Adele,

I like the rihanna-fourfive seconds

Fsog although not seen it yet. the weekend-earned it

Take me to church

Some old r.kelly songs

To many artists etc to choose from ..

Then theres the other side of me that reminds me of family when I listen to country

I.e Johnny Cash, billie-jo spears, patsy cline, kenny rogers etc

Jesus and Mary Chain, Echo & The Bunnymen, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds are the bands I will return to time and time again.

Current favourite jam? Gotta be "Pins & Needles" by Dubstep Kid.

Green Day and Killswitch Engage will always hold a special place in my heart, but they'll have to share with Avenged Sevenfold, In This Moment and Adam Ant.

I've also been listening to a lot of Arch Enemy, Lamb of God, Paradise Lost and Cavalera Conspiracy recently too. Oh, and Cannibal Corpse :)

Jam of the week would have to be Drown - Bring Me the Horizon.

Lately (okay, for the last couple of years!) it's been Alice Cooper, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Nirvana, Meat Loaf, AC/DC, Nine Inch Nails and Adam Ant (mostly his older stuff but his most recent album is growing on me!)

Oh and everyone should check out Richard Cheese - he does amazing lounge covers of iconic but usually dirty or contraversial songs... go to Youtube. You will not be disappointed.

Long term with Frank Sinatra that mans voice makes just speaks to my soul!

Has anyone said it?

RASPBERRY JAM

Ah Armel, a thread like this already exists, now you know we don't like duplication, it messes up the LH servers.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/336915-now-listening-to-thread/

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

wildflower wrote:

Recently discovered Alter Bridge - and now can't stop listening to them!

+1 They're awesome live too!

I have a really eclectic taste in music, but I seem to be jumping between a few at the moment.

To name I few I've mostly been listening to Florence and the Machine, System of a Down, Lamb of God and Amon Tobin lately.

Oh and Uptown Funk. Always Uptown Funk.

AND I'm off to see Prodigy this Friday - AWWW YISSSS!!! :D

I have a really good/funny story about a time I went to see Prodigy. However, to tell it would clearly mark me out to anyone who knows me. So another pointless post. hey hum

Love listening to anything by "The Weeknd" - awesome for setting the mood - and his album "Trilogy" went down a storm while sharing a shower recently with a "buddy" 😛

Hey Sum Sub, I saw that thread before I posted this one but it didn't feel in depth enough (and mentioning my man-crush of Freddie Mercury's mustache felt a tad out of place ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif))

All time favourite band are AC/DC....with notable mentions to Motorhead, The Damned, Sex Pistols, PiL, Rolling Stones, The Faces, Buzzcocks, Ash, Feeder, Blackfoot, Syd Barrett, Foo Fighters, Rory Gallagher, Noel Gallagher and Blondie......I'm sure I've missed a couple out. Recently I've got into Imelda May, The Strypes and Royal Blood and The Urban Voodoo Machine.

Love Ellie Goulding at the moment
Always have loved lonestar x

Foo fighters, incubus, The Script, Justin Timberlake...too many others to mention and I have a varied taste in music 😁

My favourite song of all time is "high" by Feeder. It's probably the song that envisages my ideological world.

I listen to most music, but have my favourites.

I love metal music like heavy metal, death metal and many other sub genre's but some of my favourites songs are actually from Savage Garden and Darren Hayes (Formely from Savage Garden)

I listened to Savage Garden back in what 97/98 when they came out with their debut song/album, so there is a lot of nostalgia there. When they split up and Darren Hayes went solo I followed suit and I don't what it is but a lot of his songs just do something for me.

Right now though I've been listening to Bullet For My Valentine as I saw them live a few weeks back plus I've now found the band Coldrain who where one of two supports for Bullet and are actually really good band.

Ooh, I like Savage Garden too Darklightq...I have their albums SG and Affirmation, and I got Darren Hayes' spin...like the track Insatiable... Reminds me of when I met OH at uni... I became insatiable after we got together!

Luv bunny wrote:

Ooh, I like Savage Garden too Darklightq...I have their albums SG and Affirmation, and I got Darren Hayes' spin...like the track Insatiable... Reminds me of when I met OH at uni... I became insatiable after we got together!

I have 2 copies of "Savage Garden", one regular and one that came with "The Future Of Eartly Delites" remix album. Also have two copies of Affirmation, one regular and one that came with their "Superstars and Cannonballs" DVD.

From Darren Hayes I have "Spin" and "Secret codes and Battleships" plus the "Time Machine Tour" DVD. I have yet to own "Tension and The Spark" on CD nor "This Delicate Thing We've Made" Plus I don't have his "Too Close For Comfort" or "Big Night In" DVD's . Actually both of those DVD's were just re-released so definite purchases.

I've also seen Darren live the once. It was on the small UK tour he did before releasing Secret codes and Battleships.

Can you tell how much of a fan I am lol

Adele! 😍