What is your jam?

Justin Timberlake, Marilyn Manson, Adele, Sam Smith, James Bay, Nirvana, John Legend, I like :)

You Rock My World/In The Closet by Michael Jackson. 👸🏼😍

Ozz wrote:

Justin Timberlake, Marilyn Manson, Adele, Sam Smith, James Bay, Nirvana, John Legend, I like :)

I already said I like JT (he's bringing sexy back!), but have you seen his work with the Lonely Island? They did some fab tunes...'3-way' and 'Dick in a Box' lol!

I also like Adele, so glad to hear she's back!

Yeah, like a bit of Nirvana, used to try to play their stuff on guitar, haha!

John Legend is a real smoothie. I was watching some of his videos yesterday, and they were hot! But the song All of Me is just lovely.

Love my music!

At the moment i`m swapping between Nightwish`s Endless Forms Most Beautiful and Iron Maiden`s Book Of Souls,both albums have so much going on that they take a few plays to sink in,am loving Empire Of The Skies off Maiden`s album,an 18 minute song about thr R101 airship disaster,so moving.Nightwish`s The Greatest Story Ever Told is 25 minutes of the stiry of the planet,with added Professor Richard Dawkins!

Also regarding Richard Cheese(Dick Cheese?) mentioned earlier in the threwad, i have heard a fair bit of his stuff,being a Rush fan,i love his version of The Trees!

Add the songs Can't Fight The Moonlight from LeAnne Rimes and Kylies On a Night Like This.

Parkway drive- carrion, romance is dead.

Bryan Adams - summer of 69

Alice Cooper - poison

Queen - radio Ganga

And so much more !!!

NWA - express yourself
David Guetta - Titanium
Stone Rises - Fools Gold

as of the last few days earth, wind and fire - september

totally not my decade but omfg I'm addicted, it makes me feel so cheery :D

.... with a side of maniac from flashdance.... feel like I wanna go to a disco right now lol

My long term love affairs are definitely goo goo dolls - iris, bebe rexha - I'm gonna show you crazy and my all time favourite piece of music is green sleeves which I can listen to for hours on end <3

Binxx wrote:

Long term with Frank Sinatra that mans voice makes just speaks to my soul!

+1 I love him!

99% of my music is going to be too obscure for everyone... But keeping it mainstream, this week I've been rediscovering a few albums from recent years

Foals -Total Life Forever
Radiohead - In Rainbows

My jam at the moment is my rock workout playlist, which is quite a mix icluding the likes of: 

AC/DC

QOTSA

BMTH 

Five finger death punch 

Motley Crue

Limp Bizkit 

and many more 

I love music and my spotify ( disclaimer- other streaming services are availabel :p) reflects that. 

WillC wrote:

Also regarding Richard Cheese(Dick Cheese?) mentioned earlier in the threwad, i have heard a fair bit of his stuff,being a Rush fan,i love his version of The Trees!

Love Richard Cheese ! I have him on several playlists haha 

Bit of a rock inspired chill at the moment, phone currently playing the likes of:

Bowie

The Cult

Rival Sons

The Temperance Movement

Tax The Heat.

The latter of whom are playing near me just after my birthday next month! \m/

New Red Hot Chili Peppers albums out! woop woop. Would highly recommend seeing them on carpool karaoke as well.

Got the house to myself tonight so I started with Rory Gallagher followed by AC/DC then Motorhead. Gonna finish with Halestorm or possibly UK Subs. Hope the neighbours don't mind 😀

My go to band will always be AC/DC, and I listen to many of the 80's/90's rock bands mentioned above, but will listen to any genre if I l like it. With reference to Alter Bridge, I've liked them from their first album, but since seeing Mark Tremonti's own show I think I prefer him on his own.

Rock is what I like most, but like to mix it up with some Beth Hart, Bonamassa or both together.

For the past couple of years I have been following a young Glasgow band called Mason Hill who played at Ramblin' Man this year and who have also just won Hard Rock Hell's Highway to Hell competition. IMO these guys are going to be huge. Can't wait for their first album.

Loving James Arthur newbie at the moment say you wont let go.

I can never get enough of Sia 💗
Athamay is good for certain play times and classical music by Ennio Morricone- chi mai, finale, Mille echi.
Bruno Mars and Birdie current favourites as well 😊

Today is dedicated to Hybrid Theory (Linkin Park) All the feels right now.