What is your OH best at?

My boyfriend is awesome in bed, definitely the best I've ever had so this question will be hard for me to answer as I'm sure it will be for many of you too!

But if you had to pick one 'act', position, technique etc, what is your OH best at?

I will choose oral - he loves it and will spend aaaaaaaaaaaaages down there! His technique is very 'varied' and will keep me on edge for a while which drives me wild

It's hard to choose, but he is amazing at oral. He has given me multiple orgasms on numerous occasions just with his tongue.

not got a significant other yet, but my best bloke was ace at making me feel amazingly sexy! always a bonus

My OH is the best at initiating sex and teasing me, we'll be curled up in bed watching a movie, and all he has to do is kiss me and it makes me melt. After that, I'm all his!

dunno shes pretty good at just about everything

makes lovely mince pies too

cuddles and playing with my boobs.

gunther wrote:

she's a keeper lol

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

gunther wrote:

she's a keeper lol

Ha Ha Fizz dunno why that came to mind but I think you are right 31 yrs since we met

I love the way he plays with my boobies.. turns me on soooo much, and he is totally amazing at going on top and doggy =D

Sexually he's got a brilliant tongue, and the foreplay is the best I've ever had!

Emotionally, he's the only person that's ever been able to calm me down when I've been in a bad mood! Which is always a plus.

He's really good at going down on me, he'll do it for ages and is always up for pleasing me as much as he can.

He's a great lover amazing at oral but he's an all around amazing man makes me feel like a princess treats me like a princess too .I have a list but we would be here all year quiet funny enough I sent T an email today telling him how amazing he is x

She is absolutely best at having an open mind when it comes to trying new things. In particular for someone so feisty and confident she is amazing at switching on the submissive gene!

Sara gives amazing handjobs!

What's my OH best at ?? - Saying NO

He's best when using his hands- he's better than I am!

"What's my OH best at ?? - Saying NO"

I so know that feeling !

Everything :) I wuv him

And he has an amazing tongue ;)

snapper wrote:

"What's my OH best at ?? - Saying NO"

I so know that feeling !

My missus say "you must be bloody joking" when she isnt in the mood ....not often though

Sexually he's very good with his hands and his tongue. Generally he's just a top bloke who knows how to look after me and make me feel special