What Lube

What Lube is Best for Anal that dont dry out or go sticky,

I am loving sliquid H20 however I have discovered that after a while of a finger up the bum it dries out rather quickly and hurts like hell when removed

Ive read somewhere that silicone based lubes stay wet longer, is this true? and if so what one would you reccomend, Ive been looking for an age and cant decide. Im thinking the sliquid ride silicone one looks good and isnt a bad price but is it thick enough for anal.

any help appreciated

Thanks peeps xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

me and hubby use id glide, dont know if its the best but it works for us, it stays wet for ages and its really helped us xxx

I bought this one > http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/s.cfm?term=sassy but i havn't used it yet ..

Thats a good price Studley and great reviews but I was thinking of trying a silicone one as have heard its better for anal,

I have sliquid which is part of the same family as the sassy one and also fab too but if you forget to reapply it it dries out *Ouch*

I swear by Liquid Silk for everything. It is wonderful and slippery, it looks like come, it has no taste or smell and doesn't dry up or go sticky. It just disappears into your skin like a moisturiser which is fab for soft cheeks! It also is in any easy pump bottle so when you need an extra squidge you don't need to get sticky hands on the bottle.

I 've just bought some Sassy Sliquid as I trying a lot of anal play but it is not half as good. It dries, (although rehydrates with liquid) feels foamy and tacky and really does not feel appealing.

I tried my new glass butt plug for the first time with the Sliquid and I gave up almost straightaway.

After trying it with good old Liquid Silk it practically slipped in and has an amazing experience.

I'd recommend Liquid silk all the way, every way!

that should read DOES not feel appealing!

Really, try Liquid Silk, best for your bum ;-)

I would recommend water-based, glycerine-free lubricants for both vaginal and anal, but especially for anal.

Silicone lubricants tend to leave a residue which persists for a long time, providing an environment which can alter the optimal balance of organisms in the rectum, which can in turn lead to redness and itching, amongst other things. The rectal walls are really easily damaged, and any reaction to the lubricant residue can increase the risk of damage during penetration.

Water based lubricants are much safer in this regard. My personal favourite for every possible lubey activity is Liquid Silk: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7163 I use it for strapon play, chastity device play, masturbation of all kinds, anything at all, really. Works great on men and women, very little taste, and doesn't stain.

Personally, I've had enough of watching whitish gunge come out of me and other people from the accumulated residue of what used to be my favourite silicone lubricant. Liquid Silk rocks, I promise. :)

Heh, beaten to it again, hehehe. :) Snap. :p

Lubyanka,

Great minds think alike once more.

A girl after my own heart!

Thanks peeps,

and thanks for the info about silicone lubes, I didnt know anything about them really just that they are waterproof lol,

Ill take a peek at liquid silk now,

I'm a recent liquid silk convert too - but love it. I think it's going to be a brand that I'll just keep buying.

After a lot of experimentation we've found Doc J's Anal Lube to be the best.

Afraid I have to disagree with Legs - we use Sliquid Sassy for Anal play, and I find it works really well and doesn't dry out. A case of each to their own me thinks. But I also swear by Liquid Silk, and if I had to buy just one lube, that would be it!

Liquid silk is a favourite in the gay community, so that rather says it's good for anal! You all know I love it anyway!

Looks like its gotta be liquid silk then, Thanks all you fabby people xxx

big bottle of liquid silk ordered woohoo. now I just need hubby to clear this cold so we can play with it hehe

Thanks peeps your all stars xx

sorry LH i ordered Libe then decided i needed something to go with it hehe, hope ordering twice hasnt been too much of a pain in the bum (pun intended), I really should think before I place first order huh.

Me & Mrs Duck never got on with Liquid Silk, it seemed to dry out too quickly.

For years we used hand cream for anal, really... nothing else came close, Everything else dried out, went sticky or started to burn. We've thrown more lubes away than most people have ever used in a lifetime.

I agree completly with Lubyanka, stay well clear of silicone lubes theres no real performance benifits but crikey they're messy. You'll ruin your sheets , it can damage your toys & you can't wash it off.... My gigglestick was oily for days!

I ordered the new Sliquid Sassy booty formula on the off chance and wow what a lube. It made anal ten times better. I slid in the same as usual but it let us get up to speed quicker & really let us go hrder, faste 7 deeper than ever. The resulting climax for me & the missus was a revalation, It nearly got bitten off in there!

For her toys & my fleshlight we use ID Glide (original), it seems the best all rounder, nice & slippy, good endurance, no smell, little taste very mild (mrs duck is quite sensitive) doesn't go sticky & washes off a treat. WET was a let down.

We're willing to try a replacement for ID glide if anyone knows anything we don't.

My second favourite, which comes in waaaay behind Liquid Silk, is Durex Play 2 in 1 Massage personal lubricant:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6016

If you haven't already, you might consider giving that one a try? My partner has really super sensitive skin, especially his anus, and he didn't have any reaction to it at all.

I don't like that they add saccharine to it, though.

Mucky Duck wrote:

Me & Mrs Duck never got on with Liquid Silk, it seemed to dry out too quickly.

We still use liquid silk but because of the drying we use it in conjunction with Pjur Original silicone. For anal this works really well with silicone put in beforehand and Liquid Silk put on the dildo just to ease insertion. I guess the liquid silk still dries out but the silicone goes on working far longer than we do.

Don't believe all the horror stories about silicone lube with silicone toys. As I have mentioned elswhere Liquid Silk has some silicone oil - dimethicone - in it so many people have unknowingly been putting silicone lube on their silicone toys (us included). Tantus say their silicone rubber is OK with Pjur original (that is nearly pure dimethicone) and we have found it OK with FunFactory toys and a few others.

You need to check by rubbing a tiny spot of the lube onto the base of the toy and seeing if it reacts just to be sure.