What makes you feel sexy?

I struggle with feeling sexy in the bedroom, I have issues with accepting the way that I look. My partner has never seen me fully naked, we have been together over 5 years and are getting married in June.
I was wondering, what makes you feel sexy? I know confidence can be key!
I’m looking for some tips to help.
Thanks and Merry Christmas everyone :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love wearing (and my wife likes seeing me wearing) chain’s, nipple clamps and collars.

3 Likes

Eye contact when giving a blow job…knowing that you’re being watched and knowing the pleasure that you are giving…and in control of…

Makes me feel really sexy.

12 Likes

Lingerie makes me feel more sexy and also watching FSOG or reading it makes me feel more sexy also. Confidence is definitely key. I’m sure he would love your naked body :heart:

6 Likes

@HoneyBee987 My wife tells me that she isn’t happy with her body from time to time but I don’t have any problem with it at all. I think she is perfect and I love her. I am sure your partner feels the same way about you. If you love each other and communicate there will be no issues.

11 Likes

I suggest you get some sexy lingerie rather than go completely naked for starters and see what effect that has on your OH. :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

Just the confidence of being in able to be myself with the OH. When naked we accept each other for who we are, we are not airbrush super models, we just appreciate each other and the moments we spend skin to skin. Sexy lingerie as discussed by others helps as it heightens the sexual tension before the reveal. Or role playing is another avenue of fun. Playing a sex game such as Lovehoney’s Sexploration might be a good way to take things forward.

5 Likes

I used to have very little body confidence too. Reading this forum has really helped because I didn’t believe my husband when he said he found me attractive but reading what people say about their partners’ bodies made me realise that he was telling the truth. Now it’s my OH’s reaction to new lingerie or clothes that makes me feel sexy. Check out the body confidence thread that I started last year.

During the day I find that a good fitting push up bra and matching knickers and nice clothes make me feel confident and sexy even if no one else sees the underwear! If I make an effort during the day then I feel generally more confident and sexy. A nice pair of heels makes me feel sexy for a night out and a low cut top so that my OH has something to look at all evening :joy:

For the bedroom I love wearing lingerie, it’s made a massive difference to my confidence. I’d definitely recommend getting a few different styles (you can try them on and send back anything that doesn’t suit you as long as you haven’t taken the tags off!) I started with a nice bra set with high waisted knickers and then bought some babydolls because they cover my tummy. I recently discovered bodies which are now my favourite items. If you’re really nervous about being naked, wearing lingerie really helps because you are more covered, you can often buy things that you can keep on during sex and your OH’s reactions add to your confidence. I would also suggest a nice robe to wear over your lingerie, it’s warmer, gives you more coverage until you are ready to reveal what’s underneath and gives him a hint of what’s to come.

Other things that work for me are a nice bath and some body lotion before putting on my lingerie, getting my hair / nails done and rather basic - making sure I’ve shaved my legs and tidied up down below!

If you wanted to try some lingerie and were willing to give us some information about your body shape - approximate dress size, shape (pearshape, hourglass etc) , big / small boobs, we could give you some recommendations.

7 Likes

My OH felt like this when we first met, but she managed to overcome it.

I would encourage you to see yourself how your OH sees you!

Personally, I find nothing sexier than my OH being confident when naked, it is super sexy!

I wish you all the best, I hope you can gain more confidence in how you look, if you can, you’ll never look back!

Oh, and leave the lights on! :star_struck: :wink:

5 Likes

My husband without a doubt.
He makes me feel so sexy. I had zero confidence when we got together, I wouldn’t let him see me at all, sex was in the dark, covers on.
Now, I’ll go completely naked, enjoy his hands caressing my body and not worrying about it. The amount of lingerie I’ve got is endless :joy: and keeps growing and so does the toys and bondage.
Once I did see myself through his eyes, my confidence came bursting out, and I could enjoy it so much more than before. With foreplay, when I give him head, I like to make sure that he can see what I’m doing, and eye contact, I love to catch him looking at me, I love seeing the pleasure I’m giving him, seeing it on his face, hearing it in his voice.
There’s not much more advice I could then what’s already been said. I wish you all the luck.

9 Likes

Beautiful and lovely to hear how much positive impact your partner has had on you.

3 Likes

He definitely has, I still don’t like my body 100% but with the confidence he’s given me, and believing him when he says it. I’ve learnt to enjoy anything sexual. And he’s the 1st one to ever give me that.

2 Likes

Hi @HoneyBee987 I was unsure if you are male/female but I suspect female. Therefore I think some sexy lingerie would go down a storm. You could also go for such things as body stocking or something with more material. LH have a tremendous selection.
It must be very difficult to build your body confidence but remember your partner loves you as you are. Take a look at the LH selection.

3 Likes

Sexy outfits and underwear always makes me feel sexy and alone time is good too to explore your own body.

I have days I feel not so sexy lol but I try and see myself through my OH eyes, he wouldn’t be with me if he didn’t find me attractive.

4 Likes

Lingerie is a big help as it can take the attention off parts you’re worried about. I don’t have much up top, so I avoid things with cups or push uppy bits, but I can feel comfortable in a whole body suit as I can fill out the thing.

Hair and make-up done helps, too. Changing your whole look with new make-up styles and wigs can be pretty sexy also.

4 Likes

My wife (who is now moving towards 70 years old) used to be exactly the same so now, when we get some new lingerie, I stand her in front of the full length mirror so that she can see just how gorgeous she looks. She has slowly come to realise that she is (and always has been) an attractive desirable women

7 Likes

That is lovely @rockstar Lovely comment and I hope your wife appreciates your love for her.

Thankfully she does and the feeling is reciprocated by me…

1 Like

Feeling desired makes me feel sexy but watching what happens to my partner when I go down on her is something else. I can’t describe how amazingly sexy it makes me feel delivering pleasure like that.

3 Likes

I’ve got this friend that always calls me bb which is text code for baby. I know she’s just being nice but that means the world to me every time she does it.

1 Like