What mood are you in right now?

Having a bit of a rough night, struggling to write a uni assignment with some pretty sensitive topics (that I wasn’t allowed to change, even with my reasoning :disappointed:), so I’m definitely gonna need some time to clear my head once it’s done

4 Likes

High stress and hanger.

Hope things improve for you @JoCat

1 Like

Woke up in a spring cleaning mode again :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

On holiday mood still lol Groundhog Day :+1:

2 Likes

Hope you’re having a fantastic time! :beers::tropical_drink::icecream::shaved_ice::ice_cream:

2 Likes

@WillC its been brilliant mate weathers been fantastic kids spent all day on the beaches and kite flying last night and tonight ! On our way back via bangers and cash country Thornton le dale to visit Mathewsons on my way back :+1:

3 Likes

to be honest I’m pretty upbeat at the moment for a number of reasons.
It’s looking good for a return to work on the 19th of September after a lengthy lay off (the longest I’ve ever been off work in over 35yrs!!!)
I’m losing weight (12lbs since the accident)
I’m getting some fitness back after letting myself go after last years triathlon.
I’m getting a few tasks completed that have been ont to do list for rather to long!!!
I’m actually enjoying being home alone with the dogs (no tv,the bed to myself,my music as loud as i want,a lot less washing up!!!)while Mrs Pootle suns it up abroad.
So all in all the mood is good :blush::blush::blush:

4 Likes

That Friday feeling week 1 of my new job 2 tests taken this week and one long Zoom meeting today been 5hrs upto now with a test that will be done later ? Might go see the lights at Blackpool before they run out of Electricity tonight then it’s black out

2 Likes

Excited mood :grin:
Our weekend away tomorrow :smirk:

6 Likes

This is the first time in ages I haven’t been horny.
I just feel too sad to think about that. It almost feels weird being on here today, but love to chat with you guys when in feel low.

3 Likes

Very horny at moment xxxx

1 Like

Horny as hell!

2 Likes

A cant wait to get home/almost the weekend mood

Feeling very horny, my wife loves it when im extra cause we fuck numerous times on those types of days and she loves just being skin to skin and pulling out all of our toys and lingerie we close our eyes and do a random draw, whatever gets picked is used that time.

1 Like

A really good cheerful mood today not sure why though might have something to do with being horny as hell today all day even hade some solo time at work

You ok @Bonzo2020

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

@DownRightHorny you must be at your sexual peak or just be as freaky as majority of us sexual happy folks on these forums.

1 Like

Thanks @CurvyJilly
It seems very strange to think I never met the woman, but feel low.
It’s all the sad music on Planet Rock

1 Like

Extremely happy :grin::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

A bit low today but still very very horny it’s a bit strange need a good session of sex

1 Like