What mood are you in right now?

Past few days I had been feeling down because of recent news. Could not stop crying, it’s strange because it’s not as if I knew her. Bit better today but I’ve avoided the news.

Horny….

Still waiting for our room to be ready, a few hours late :roll_eyes:

Hope he’s ready for me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Toothache :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: caught a filling last week and it’s chipped on the inside of my mouth ! So sore that side now the other side has come out in sympathy ! So both sides are sore ! But it won’t keep my mouth shut :shushing_face:

1 Like

Really really good mood

Optimistic…
A few more hours of filling and sanding then the coats of paint can go on and job done.
Hate the preparation work but the end result is worth it.

1 Like

Still bloody horny! :rofl:

1 Like

Satisfied :melting_face:

1 Like

Very good had a good day at work and then came home to find my aOH watching LH vids whilst smoking a thin cigar so knew I was in for a good night

1 Like

Back after the long drive to Leicester and back it never gets easy that drive lol

1 Like

A chilled one!

1 Like

Quite relaxed. :melting_face:

Easy breezy

1 Like

Actually I’m really in an anal mood

I readily admit I have been grumpy and irritable the last few days partly due to a sore back but feeling a bit better now and I’ve working from home so hopefully have managed not to snap at any of my colleagues.

2 Likes

A calm, happy mood.

2 Likes

to be honest inundated after day 2 of an 4 day course on legislation test tomorrow on knowledge ( which I am normally ok with ) but not looking forward to it ! So a little apprehensive, if I fail I can re sit it , I am doing my best in a new sector so not expecting to pass first time on this 1 we will see what will be will be :+1:

1 Like

Good luck @Gazza_64 :+1:

1 Like

Feeling chilled as i spent the evening sexting my fella and using my new LH Jessica G stop vibrator

2 Likes

Pretty good after a relaxing play earlier. :smiling_face:

1 Like

Not feeling it today to be honest even though Mrs Pootle returned yesterday afternoon…
My completed diy projects were met with mild approval…
I slept in our bed but on my side which meant it was a bit awkward to get in and out (more out to be honest) and i ended up hurting my ribs AGAIN!!!
Had a poor night’s sleep(probably a result of the above) so its back to the single bed in the spare room tonight…
My doorstep tiling project hasn’t gone as planned so p###ed off about that!!!
Burnt my cheese on toast for my dinner​:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
So far i wished I’d stayed in bed…

2 Likes