What outfit to buy my girl?

So here is one to raise a debate…what sort of outfit do you gorgepus people think i should buy for my GF from LH?

Any help is grrstly appreciated. X

2 Likes

Depending on your / oh likes

1 Like

We love sexy demur and temptress. But also full on kink. Not so much the air hostess type thing.

What size is she?

Can you narrow it down to a few options? Without knowing rather more about her, her likes and dislikes as well as sizing and which bits of her she likes to show off and which bits she’d rather cover it’s very hard to suggest something.

She is a size 20 40D cuo size. X

She loves to dress in sexy lingerie that allows her to cover her tummy. She loves baby dolls and flowy items but will wear clingy figure hugging in black or dark colours. X

1 Like

If you havent got this one it is fab on and really comfy.

Also love this one. Looks amazing on.
(I am a size 20 40B if that helps give some perspective)

3 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl the blue lace baby doll is gorgeous. Thats definitely on the list! Thank you so much. Love the other one too will also look at that. X

1 Like

The hourglass sets are really nice. Ive got the body as well. The pictures dont do the lace justice sadly as its very subtle and has a nice retro chic look to it. Theyr figure hugging and slightly smoothing (so good if your a bit shy about love handles etc) and really look amazing on the bum area. Also crotchless, so you dont have to take them off if you dont want to. I have a review for them both somewhere in the review thread

Edit: Here they are

1 Like

@Green_Eyed_Girl thank you so much, will have a good look now. X

I was unsure what sort of thing you were looking for but the lovehoney-plus-size-hourglass-black-smoothing-open-cup-crotchless-body recommeded earlier sounds just great. @mattjoeljones

1 Like