What’s the kinkiest things you do?

My wife and I are looking to introduce some extra spice into our sex lives and I’m hoping for some inspiration. It’s amazing already, and just looking to build on it.

So I thought I’d put out the open ended question of: what’s the kinkiest thing(s) you do (or plan to do; solo, or with your partner)?

Hopefully the replies will also inspire other couples too.

2 Likes

Thats quite a broad question. My husband is also my Daddy and i have rules that i have to follow outside the bedroom that have consequences if not done. One of my rules is that my body is his and must always be available for him. Its a consented and negotiated rule that has certain exceptions. We are also into impact play with restraints. We are working on my pain tolerance at the moment. Were also about to venture into wax play, prostate play and mild sploshing. Remember what one person finds kinky someone else doesnt. Alot of more vanilla people would say anal sex is kinky. For us, its just part of our more standard sessions. Our kinks, to some would be very mild in comparison to others.
I would say talk about what you are both interested in and then do some research on it. Make sure you know any safety aspects that you need to follow and above all have a great time exploring!!! :blush:

1 Like

I wear lingerie quite a lot.
Also in to sploshing occasionally.

1 Like

Similar to @Kh1985 , my husband is also my Daddy Dom/Master and I have rules for day to day life outside the bedroom, with consequences if not followed (I’m not allowed to skip meals or neglect myself, for example, and I’m not allowed to say the “c” swear word, or the “t” one, because he finds it unladylike). I’m not a Little, but Daddy Dom is just his style of Domination - I’m a brat/alpha submissive.
In terms of our kinks, we are into a little choking. We call it “Daddy’s collar” and honestly, it’s my favourite (and also why I don’t actually wear a collar). We’re also into sensation play, knife play (no cutting). degradation, breeding/impregnation fantasy and orgasm control. Oh, and stress positions and hard labour, because this brat likes to be put through her paces from time to time.
Ultimately, as Kh1985 said, it’s about communication, and communicating what you might like to try. My husband and I like to “play rough” - he enjoys having someone who doesn’t break and complain easily, and I love having someone who can/will act like they don’t give a damn about me in a scene, but who I also know really loves me unconditionally, who I know I can trust and who I know will stop immediately and take care of me if there is a problem, because that really is the most important part.

I definitely never wanted to go on SAS Who Dares Wins to see how well I could handle it and to get broken and built back up in interrogation, or anything :blush:

2 Likes

@Gareth
For me it’s pegging - love my strap on and so does my husband

I’m also a dominatrix in the bedroom- so heavily into spanking , bondage, golden showers and oral :paddle:

6 Likes

We have reversed our sexual roles.

I wear women’s underwear and a pad which covers my own genitals and produces a female camel-toe appearance externally.
She wears men’s underwear and a silicon cock and balls soft packer giving the external appearance of male genitalia.
She pegs me frequently with one of our strap-on dildos but that’s the only penetrative sex we have.
She uses canes, paddles, floggers and whips on me.
She wees on me in the shower.
She controls and limits my own orgasms so that I am only allowed to come infrequently (even though she pushes me to the edge of orgasm regularly) but she has at least one orgasm and frequently more every day.
There are other things too but this should give you an idea of our relationship.
Oh, yes. We’re in our 70’s too.

5 Likes

Totally with @Tenshadesandme. You can do as you please. As everyone says kink is customisable. Daddy and i are sometimes just like any other couple and then i can switch instantly into my ‘little’ mode. Im also not a little but do age regress to a more immature version of me. I get cheeky and mischievous. When cuddling i tend to get more ‘pet’ like and like lots of strokes and like to nibble and bite on him.
The LH youtube channel is a great place to start as its very informative. Theres also a podcast called pink kink which covers alot of kink topics and an educatir called Sunny Megatron who covers alot of more in depth information regarding kink

2 Likes

The most kinky thing we do is anal fisting, I am the one getting fisted and I love feeling my wifes hand or both of her hands in my ass. Some less kinky but still really kinky things we do is female domintion, pegging, waterports/golden showers.

I love being dominated and slightly humiliated by my wife. She does thing like make me suck the dildo before pegging me and she is heavily into dirty talk when playing working my ass, she makes me clean up my mess when I finish on or in her. During watersport she either pees in my ass or in my mouth/face.

5 Likes

Are we twins? You might as well be describing me too :rofl:

2 Likes

I dress in lingerie all the time,womens clothing at home a lot of the time and my wife pegs me and makes me suck her realistic cocks as well as clean her.She pees on me regularly including in my mouth and also ass by way of an enema tube.To us we consider this pretty much normal behaviour.She has not had many partners throughout her life so far and is still quite shy sexually.The thrill for me is getting her to talk really dirty and describe sex with her previous lovers.This does not happen often and i never push the subject but occasionally after a few drinks she will open up and her dialogue is incredible including some of her adventures too.Afterwards having had several massive orgasms she will always say that was really kinky and that we should not really do that again even though she comes really hard.Then she realises how much i have come and enjoyed myself and smiles and i know sometime in the future a repeat is well and truly on the cards,i love those sessions.Her other kinky fantasy (once again,generally after few drinks) is the breeding roleplay when i’m her Daddy and giving her over to a stranger to breed her for a large amount of money.Telling him to make sure he really gets his money’s worth and make sure he knocks her up as i use her biggest dildo on her and also telling her even though she is a dirty little prostitute Daddy still loves her pushes her to a huge climax.It may not sound anything like as kinky as our normal behaviour but to us it gives us a great “Kinky” session which we both really love.

2 Likes

I love my prostate being played with, Once I got over the stigma (which I’m so glad I did) it opened up a whole new world of pleasure

3 Likes

I just love to embrace the fun in life. One of my colleagues is moving departments soon and actually said the thing she will miss the most is my ability to see fun and joy in most things. Whats the point if we dont embrace who we are and what we want!!!

3 Likes

Were just starting to explore. Same as hubby… he has had to get over the stigma. Hes still quite nervous about it so weve only managed a butt plug so far. We go away in a few weeks and weve bought a small massager for him to try. I cant wait!!!

1 Like

A suction cup dildo is your friend. There are so many scenarios that can be played out with one.

2 Likes

Curious (if you’re happy to share) what the consequences are if the ‘rules’ aren’t followed?

Sounds like you have an awesome dynamic!

That’s amazing!
Can I ask how you like to play with orgasm control? This is something I think we’d like to dabble in and explore more!

1 Like

I kind of wish I was into anal play (on me). It feels like it’d open up such a new world of fun and extra options… but I don’t even like a finger haha.

Love how open your relationship is!

Good idea on maybe trying some podcasts. Any other recommendations?

Ahh thats brilliant @Kh1985… I started with Wife’s finger and graduated from there, We now have a few anal toys, Prostate massager, butt plug and curved dildo.

The orgasms are amazing… enjoy

2 Likes