What’s the sexist thing about pegging a guy?

Hi, Ive realised over the past month or so that I really enjoy anal/prostate pleasure, Im thinking about speaking to my girl about pegging. We both pretty open minded etc but it would be great to hear what women like about pegging and how to get the best out of it for both off us.

Thank you

Tom

I'd love to hear thoughts of women that have done this with their partners too!

The shift of power. But then in a normal liason my husband is dom and I'm very much sub so for us there is a real shift of power when I peg him.

If you are looking for pro-pegging info written by a woman you might like to read some of Ruby Ryder's stuff on peggingparadise.com.

For example her blog from 11th August 2015 called “truth about strapless strap-ons" gives one of the best descriptions of what is good in pegging for women (specifically with the double-ended dildos in that case).

(I would give a link but I'm not sure it would be within LH's rules.)

Brilliant, thank you, ill go over to the site now.

To put it bluntly, it's hot watching him moan and squirm and eventually orgasm from being f*cked with my "d*ck".
I... Honestly don't know quite how to explain or properly articulate it. It's not just the power exchange, it's something much more... Primal ? And I enjoy watching him getting off on something that wouldn't be expected; it's a whole other area sexually to explore and see him tap into.

Yes, thats the kind of thing im hoping my partner will feel when I bring it up with her today arh !

So from that website - were saying double ended dildos are the way to go or the strapless dildo with rhe internal bulb for her pleasure ? Got a bit confusing ! Ha

HandT wrote:

So from that website - were saying double ended dildos are the way to go or the strapless dildo with rhe internal bulb for her pleasure ? Got a bit confusing ! Ha

We are big fans of the "strapless" dildos like the Feeldoe, Fun Factory ShareXL, etc but, as Ruby said they just don't work well without a harness. However, with a harness there is good clit and G-spot stimulation for the wearer and because of the very direct connection between the dildo in the receiver and the 'bulb' in the wearer (and the saddle of the toy held firmly against the clit by a harness) the wearer gets so much more feedback about what the receiver is doing and feeling. My wife really likes the stage where, as I approach orgasm, I can no longer stop myself from gripping down on the dildo - she can really feel that when using the ShareXL (our favourite toy).

Awesome, thanks for clearing that up. I obviously want it to be something we can both enjoy and getting the right equipment will clearly help!

HandT wrote:

getting the right equipment will clearly help!

Yes, and unless you have been into anal play before you also need to think about butt plugs (to re-train your mind about being filled) and, say, a douche for prep.

Oh, yes, and a small flagon of lube 8-)=

Yes we have a few bits so were covered I think. Lube + lube and more lube right !

Be great to hear from a some women and whatbthey enjoy about pegging/ anal pleasuring a guy?

Use Pjur Back Door Relaxing Anal Glide Lubricant. You don't need much of that at all and really does make it glide in easier. I wouldn't use anything else now for any anal play!

I have asked my wife about this and the main thing is the power over me as I'm normally secured down either on my back with everything on display or bent over and tied to a spanking chair with my bum ready for inspection. Whichever way she loves that she can penetrate me as deep or as fast as she wants and she uses her biggest strap - on thats in her toy box. She often asks me if I need to use our safe word but I never give it. She always uses me until I cum then finishes off with a sound spanking until my bum cheeks glow red. I must admit I'm utterly shattered when she is finished with me.

Thanks for writing in, seems like the power shift is a big turn on for women, gives them a taste of what its like to be a guy in sex I guess - Im not looking to get tied up etc...I just want to try something new with my partner and feel that prostate orgasm!

Chisel

I have been waiting for your reply to this post. I thought it was right up your street.

Expertly said! ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Hi Kanu,

What are your experiences on this ?

Kanu, anything regarding my backside and my wife or her ladyfriend pegging and spanking me is always up my street. Can't get enough ( and nor can they ) Cheers.

I just wanted to open this thread again, we havent ‘pegged’ yet. But I just wondered if there are any other young 20-30yr old guys who want there girls to do it and how they feel about it.

for me and my wife this is the most common type of sex we have as she has issues with vaginal penetration just make sure it's worth her while by giving her forplay and great oral before