What’s your favourite masturbating position?

As I’ve discussed on another post I like to stand up to get stronger orgasms when masturbating. I also like to be on all fours with my wife ‘milking me’ when she gives me a hand job. If I’m lucky I also get her strap on dildo in my ass as well.

What’s your favourite wank position?

2 Likes

She likes to watch so I’m usually laid on my back in bed or laid on the sofa with my knees over her legs.

Either way she likes to strap the Rocks Off vibrator to my penis then watch me squirm and moan.

When she’s had enough entertainment and wants me to come she just uses her fingernails on my glans and I come in seconds.

3 Likes

Usually kneeling is my go to with toys and a cushion

2 Likes

I like being completely naked on my sofa

4 Likes

Lay on my back with my cock aimed at my face and my mouth wide open.Mistress tells me whatever does not go into my mouth has to be left to dry.Turns us both on like crazy.

4 Likes

On my back with a machine.
Masturbation has always been a “lazy” thing for me where it’s a matter of little effort and max enjoyment :smiley:

5 Likes

I like using a machine too

2 Likes

Ye they really are great, was very sceptical at first though. But happy I was convinced to get one.

2 Likes

Makes me cum much harder. Most guys don’t even admit to having one

3 Likes

Well one thing is the price, which for many is not necessarily cheap. But also I think lots of guys don’t want to admit to them self or others that they might like anal.
Even without anal and just fleshlight should be really nice, based on what hubby has told me (he enjoys anal as well though)

5 Likes

I must admit I would be very embarrassed if anyone knew I had one

2 Likes

I meant even just admitting to one self.
Honestly few people want to hear about others sexlife, regardless of what it is.

2 Likes

True. Most people are kinky deep down

2 Likes

On my back with a butt plug or prostate massager. Kneeling with my Aneros usually takes me to another level.

5 Likes

I like doing that too.

2 Likes

@Latexbliz male here and love receiving anal. When wife introduced it to me about a dozen years ago it took our sex life to another level. I admit I am totally addicted to anal. The orgasms from anal are amazing.

4 Likes

I have the Fleshlight Quickshot Launch which is an amazing thing. It can keep me on edge forever.

I also have a fuxxing machine with a masturbation sleeve attachment and that thing is relentless. My wife likes to drive that one though. She knows just how to

1 just keep me hard
2 keep me right on the edge of coming
3 make me come within seconds if she so desires.

5 Likes

@JMS55 I would think that most guys do have a better orgasm that way, but I think lots are afraid it makes them gay. Sadly some are still close minded.

6 Likes

Lay on my back, i find i get a more satisfying orgasm this way.

1 Like

What type of sex machine