What song/s can’t you stand? 😃

U2. I can’t stand them. I still have that bloody album they downloaded on everyone’s iPhone without permission about 10 years ago and I can’t get rid of it! Sometimes my car kicks out of what I’m streaming and it reverts back to playing this god awful album I never downloaded :weary:

Anything by Coldplay, even their Christmas song is depressing!

1 Like

Got to be Band Aid, played to death, dragged out every year, virtually on a loop back then in shops, and sadly made little difference ?

1 Like

@Quiet_ones_are_worse Totally agree. Of course they didn’t know it was Christmas. They were starving, so had bigger priorities than Christmas.

Oh, and Driving Home for Christmas. Seriously, just take the train, buddy.

1 Like

I’ve heard Chris Rea has greater problems this year, his car failed its MOT so its off the road.
Have a wonderful Christmas @KinkyMira will you be doing any more blogs, i’m missing them. Merry Christmas

1 Like

Hi @steve19 Yes, I will. Been really busy and my head hasn’t been in the right space to write quality material. I’ll be back though. Hopefully, will have some time over the festive period to get writing again.

All the Christmas songs. Anything by Wham, Manic Street preachers, Coldplay, and many others, really depressing.

All Christmas songs, especially when they’re played in September. The Christmas song I really detest is Wham’s ‘Last Christmas’.

Anyone who plays it should be locked in a room with the song on continuous loop. After a week of this they can be ritually disembowelled.

Anything by Michael Bublé. Especially when he covered every Christmas song so Spotify keeps serving him up. Thankfully this year Spotify has the ability to block artists. Christmas is saved!

1 Like

Yeah those Asda adverts are particularly annoying especially the one where he holds the last note way too long at the end, chalk on a blackboard to my ears!

Gloria by laura brannigan tops my list as my sister played it to death many years ago!!!
There are many more but the list would be a long one!!!

1 Like

Sadly Chris Rea does have bigger problems. He had pancreatic cancer and the resulting surgery had left him with Type 1 diabetes.

I did not know that @rockstar Pancreatic is not one to be diagnosed with, not that any are good but some are lets say easier than others. I wish him all the best.

1 Like