What stockings to wear?

How do you upload a picture?

Iā€™ve got my black 5 denier retro stockings and suspenders and they feel amazing!!!

You can add a pic to your profile pic, just make sure to read the photo rules first, basically no naughty bits and no nipples on display.

After that you need to be at Trust Level 2 to add photos and they can only be added to the ā€˜your photosā€™ topic.

You can use the search function at the top to search for all that, when the results come up you need to click and hold, and youā€™ll get the option to open in a new window. Its a glitch thatā€™s being worked on.

Thanks for the reply

1 Like

Sorry, Iā€™ve looked and canā€™t find how to change my profile picture

1 Like

Click into your profile (top right if youā€™re on mobile > the wee person icon > preferences > its in that section, youā€™ll see a header of Profile Picture and a wee pencil, tap on the pencil and tada!

Thanks ill have a look tomorrow evening when Iā€™m home alone :grin:

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait to slip into my new stockings, and set up my profile

1 Like

Hi all :purple_heart:, Iā€™m going to post some stockings and suspenders on the lingerie uploads tonight, ok

1 Like

I posted up some pics 5 days ago and still waiting for approval

Brenna will be off work for the holidays, I donā€™t think the trust level 4 mods can approve photos.

Iā€™m sure it will be worth the wait @JessieScott69

Iā€™m looking forward to seeing them
R x

I believe @Lovehoney_Brenna is on holiday and until she returns no one can approve photos. Hopefully she will be back on Tuesday. @JessieScott69

Thanks all for the likes and comments on the pics that were posted

1 Like

Does anyone know how long approval takes after uploading a picture please.

The pictures go for approval and its @Lovehoney_Brenna that approved them. If she is off on holiday sometimes another approver is appointed. I am sure it is not Brenna full time job so cannot give a specific time but she seems to approve things at least once per day normally early each morning.

1 Like

During working hours, it can be anywhere for 5 mins to a couple of hours. Generally always the same day though! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks

@JessieScott69 . Sorry ive just picked up on this threadā€¦ i can fully understand your husbands difficulty keeping his hands off your legsā€¦im sure you looked delectable in the black dress and tan stockings.
For me there is something quite retro about tanā€¦ stockings ( suspenders preferably) are just sooo sexy.

4 Likes

Good morning, you look lovely in that red dress on your bed. I hope you didnā€™t have any knickers on xx